Amazon UK - £21.50 Sold out

:LOL:

Amazon Artwork
TWE_F.jpg

More Artwork
TWE_M.jpg

TWE_I.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have preferred an horizontal artwork just like for Hot Fuzz and Shawn of the Dead.

And I would have preferred a Reel Heroes comic style artwork just like Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead.

Honestly though, I love this artwork, I just wish I had the comic style in addition to complete my Ice Cream and Blood Reel Heroes Trilogy.

Got this pre-ordered from Base.com - anyone have any experience with them? I don't need it on release day or anything, I just want to make sure it's actually, you know, going to be sent...

Got this pre-ordered from Base.com - anyone have any experience with them? I don't need it on release day or anything, I just want to make sure it's actually, you know, going to be sent...

I've got my copy pre-ordered from Base as well. Haven't pre-ordered anything with them before but I've purchased a couple of products from them and they've both been fulfilled to my satisfaction so shouldn't be any problems pre-ordering :thumbs:

watched this last night, the movie is total crap turned it off after an hour

Glad I'm not alone Flip! Saw this in the cinema, stayed till the end out of respect for the person I was with, but cannot for the life of me understand the arse kissing reviews for this film. I really enjoyed the first 2, but this was just utter garbage and boring as hell in my opinion. I would question anyone's taste who highly rates this film as seriously questionable! Was neither funny, nor serious and the balance wasn't there to match either. It had no spark to it whatsoever, easy pass for me!

Reactions: Flip
Glad I'm not alone Flip! Saw this in the cinema, stayed till the end out of respect for the person I was with, but cannot for the life of me understand the arse kissing reviews for this film. I really enjoyed the first 2, but this was just utter garbage and boring as hell in my opinion. I would question anyone's taste who highly rates this film as seriously questionable! Was neither funny, nor serious and the balance wasn't there to match either. It had no spark to it whatsoever, easy pass for me!

I think your tastes are in question, it wasn't as good as the other two but it was still good and still funny. The fights scenes in the film are up there with the Don't Stop Me Now fight scene and the Battle for Sandford.

Seriously if you don't like it fine, but don't act like everyone who likes it has bad taste. The film is great and no offence but you are in the minority.

Just saying

That makes three of us. I was really confused why there was so much hype as well. Loved Shaun of the Dead to death, but found this one really boring... First movie I stopped watching in ages although I normally try to watch things till the end in case they turn themselves around.

It is a nice looking steelie, though.

Reactions: psychoscot and Flip
watched this last night, the movie is total crap turned it off after an hour

That makes three of us. I was really confused why there was so much hype as well. Loved Shaun of the Dead to death, but found this one really boring... First movie I stopped watching in ages although I normally try to watch things till the end in case they turn themselves around.

It is a nice looking steelie, though.

Adam Sandler fans I bet :p

Reactions: lolwut
Can't wait to have this, the film for me was my favourite of the three though I am completely biased. Not only did I spend most of my youth on many a pub crawl but it was in many of the pubs shown in the movie, there was even one point where they sitting in the very seats I have got plastered in many a time.
I totally get the movie but maybe it is more of an English thing and it may not be quite as inventive as the first two bit either way I still love it.

Great film, great trilogy now please give us a couple of great steel's for Shaun & Fuzz that they truely deserve I have both the Comics and the Horiz's but let's face it they could do better.

I really liked this film, it was more of a character drama about nostalgia and growing up with the comedic spoofy elements thrown in, as opposed to a straight-up comedy. I thought it took a good while to get going and the ending petered out a bit, but in general it really worked for me. I don't think it was as good as the others but I think perhaps it had a bit more depth.

I think if this movie was released before Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, it would gain more respect. But it was hard to top the first 2 movies.

I think this movie just tried a little too hard to top them and it failed. That being said, I wouldn't call it garbage.

Gigli (2003) was garbage. Dirty Dancing 2 was garbage. S. Darko was garbage. I somehow, wouldn't add The World's End to that list.

I didn't enjoy The World's End as much as I thought I would. It is a good film nonetheless. I'm trying to catch the steelbook on Amazon UK but it just skips me everytime!

I think if this movie was released before Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, it would gain more respect. But it was hard to top the first 2 movies.

I think this movie just tried a little too hard to top them and it failed. That being said, I wouldn't call it garbage.

Gigli (2003) was garbage. Dirty Dancing 2 was garbage. S. Darko was garbage. I somehow, wouldn't add The World's End to that list.

It wasn't garbage, but the general premise was definitely overdone and boring as a result. How many times are these guys going to re-use the same formula? Then again, there are people who were happy with The Sopranos getting that extra season... And people who are still happy with the 18th installment of Call of Duty. So whatever brings in the money and makes people happy I guess?

It wasn't garbage, but the general premise was definitely overdone and boring as a result. How many times are these guys going to re-use the same formula? Then again, there are people who were happy with The Sopranos getting that extra season... And people who are still happy with the 18th installment of Call of Duty. So whatever brings in the money and makes people happy I guess?

It's not about money for this gang. As you will see, these movies don't break box office records whatsoever. They made a 3rd installment simply because they love making them and they did it for the fans.

The formula worked for me, however I do agree it was overdone in this movie. I liked the movie but was nowhere near the quality of the first 2.

But one this is certain, they aren't out to milk any cows. Money is not their priority.

I like how people are judging this already. I mean, it's okay to say your opinion but maybe you should give it more time, and a viewing or two more?

I hated Shaun of the Dead the first time I saw it, but after two more viewings it got a lot better for me.
It is the third in a series of two awesome movies, and it isn't easy to live up to that. I personally loved it though, but I think I'll love it even more with multiple viewings. :thumbs:

I loved Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz (and I loved Paul) this was definitely the weakest of the Blood and Ice Cream Trilogy, but it's still good.

I think what may have thrown this off for people was the lack of their traditional buddy buddy relationship. It's hard for some people to watch the awkwardness of someone being alienated and sadly left behind by his friends as they grew up and he didn't.

I can't wait to watch it a second time and see if I pick up more that viewing.