Other pics:
ThisisEnglandSide.jpg

ThisisEnglandBack.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by a moderator:
At last sense prevails! I couldn't agree with this statement more. First Amazon orders went, now I'm afraid it's Zavvi's turn. Everything, but everything is being released in steel format in one country or another. The sense of uniqueness has gone!!! I'm looking back at the beauties I've missed rather than looking forward at the moment. I need to pay the bills!!!

Reactions: lgans316
Mine arrived today too, and I couldn't be happier with it... the full gloss really makes the colours pop. I can die a very happy man now I finally have one of my favourite films on steelbook. Thank you both Zavvi and StudioCanal! :D

Reactions: spass
Mine arrived too!!!:happy:

Very nice steelbook...this is more like it StudioCanal!!!!

Thank f*** this is my last pre-order from Zavvi in the A1 mailer, only had problems with V For Vendetta!!!!...nothing from them now until Hunchback & Pocahontas on the 11th!!...followed by Captain America & Indy....all back in the boxes!!!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Oh wow !! Just discovered the existence of that steelbook i've just bought this in a hurry!

This film has been one of my all-time favorite since my english teacher showed it to us back in 2008.

HUGE fan of the series '86 & '88 that followed it too. Incredibly strong stories and characters !

The steelbook looks amazing i'm in looove with this!!
Thanks a lot for posting your own photos of it as well. It looks even better man!!!

Reactions: Noodles
Mine arrived last week, it's so beautiful!!

Although It's damaged on the spine

They need to work a new sort of cardboard box for steelbooks because this is annoying!

I also bought all 3 x-men steels from them before but fortunately they had no scratches.