Thor (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Scottyrnumber

Premium Supporter
Apr 24, 2012
UK
Release Date: October 28, 2013
Purchase link: Thor
Price: £15.99 Sold out!
Notes: Debossed border, embossed title, matter finish, inside artwork, 1-disc edition

10813388-1370445645-449178.jpg

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpgthor-uk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG praise the godz im getting this but hope its got good artwork not just the amaray in steel form and i hope news of a IM 1&2 re-release gets announced to go with there IM3 steelbook

It could be this as it is technically different art (background colour), but god i hope not :p

514AHt%2BNTCL._SX300_.jpg

I really hope we get this art just because it is like completely different to my HMV steel so i i can sleep easy ;)

27812_front.jpg

If you guys didn't notice that Wreck a said they watch the responses on here. Lets not ruin it for the group because a few people don't like this or that. Re-releasing this and captain America can ONLY be good for the steelbook community. It creates more demand for everything. People are saying Zavvi doesn't care because they keep making more - um - that shows they are listening because we all pull our wallets out and pay for them. If there is demand - then keep making them. They will all be collectibles in 2-3 years when you can't get them anymore and the demand continues to increase with more and more people.

It may not be something the European collectors think about but steels just started gaining popularity in the US last year. The more popular they get - the more we Americans will want the originals too.

Last edited:
and people were cheering that ..... the new collectors cheered it .... now the table turned on alot of them ..... but we will always keep getting new collectors ..... that being said this this method will always be half loved and half hated.

This is why tho the premium steels of the oddball movies are the safest of all.

They make Death Race like once a year .... but not a one has paid to make it as premium as the original.

As much as they've done batman begins and TDK steels ... its surprising we have yet to get a bad ass embossed premium one. (singles, not the duo from FR) But I guess its no surprise with warner selling to the highest bidder and thus then needing cheaper steels made.

Wreck, what do you think the chances are of seeing another version of Iron Man 1 and 2 and a portrait version of The Incredible Hulk? I wasn't fully into steelbook collecting when the Iron Man reprints came out and I'm totally kicking myself now. I'm still not obsessed enough to drop serious money on an eBay listing. Surely a new steelbook with different covers for the Iron Man (and Hulk) films would sell, right?

Worst case scenario for me is I like the alternate artwork and then buy the the films again :hilarious:

Im happy with my Phase 1 steels, all bought either instore in HMV or from play at retail price. Im not outraged by another release, as someone who buys steelbooks its become part of the territory, but as others have said reprints are more of an annoyance than re releases

If the whole of Phase 1 gets re released in steelbooks, as the one that sticks out amongst the others, if the Incredible Hulk gets a 'portrait' artwork re release, that will be the one that interests me the most :thumbs: