Thor Ragnarok (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.12) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: August 10, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set (Pre-order on June 29, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $57.99 (Full Slip A1 - Lenti B1) - $51.99 (Full Slip A2 - Lenti B2) - $239 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set

Note: Full Slip A1 (4K + 3D + BD) 550 copies - Full Slip A2 (4K + BD) 300 copies - Lenti B1 (4K + 3D + BD) 750 copies - Lenti B2 (4K + BD) 400 copies - Box Set (All 4 editions + lenti magnet) 500 copies. Total 4000 copies.

195822241_4682645755103598_1219187319540518787_n.jpg194847666_4682645968436910_189588917800258421_n.jpg194560936_4682646101770230_750457495556805229_n.jpg200099607_4682646265103547_3972314288896034702_n.jpg

202417618_4682646545103519_8305545090622629632_n.jpg

131356041_4682645441770296_8871393687296030847_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it's good news for newbies like me who only have premiums of later marvel movies, so I can catch up without selling my kidney on ebay

Tell them not to bother.

Completely. Imagine working on a premium for Thor 2 :LOL: What a waste of time.
I don’t own premiums of most the early MCU films but I also think it’s just not worth it.

Soon every premium announcement will be either a marvel or DC film. How boring. Man I miss PA... suppose we still have Manta when they ain’t tackling DC

it's good news for newbies like me who only have premiums of later marvel movies

that sounds like a you problem :coffee:

Steelbooks are becoming like the comic book industry was in the late 90's, just re-release after re-release of the same titles. Soon the steel industry will go the same way the comic industry went and implode and make everything utterly worthless. Those moaning about not paying high prices for originals are part of the problem. "Oh I'm not paying that, I want a new version thats cheaper" yeah just NO! If you want a Ferrari, you buy one. Not a honda made to look like one!

Easy pass on this!

Steelbooks are becoming like the comic book industry was in the late 90's, just re-release after re-release of the same titles. Soon the steel industry will go the same way the comic industry went and implode and make everything utterly worthless. Those moaning about not paying high prices for originals are part of the problem. "Oh I'm not paying that, I want a new version thats cheaper" yeah just NO! If you want a Ferrari, you buy one. Not a honda made to look like one!

Easy pass on this!

giphy.gif

99% won't happen. Just like they "hoped" to release IM1-3. They've proposed numerous phase 1 & 2 titles previously and they've all been rejected.
i doubt many of the older titles will get 4k premiums. as they're 'focusing' on disney+ rather than physical media for the back catalog, the old ones maybe relegated to cheap bundles in a few countries.

Fs2sP9o.jpegmNoNhDY.jpegPXPBEy0.jpegubgBDac.jpegVxoMqp7.jpegyx11JkP.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
99% won't happen. Just like they "hoped" to release IM1-3. They've proposed numerous phase 1 & 2 titles previously and they've all been rejected.
a man can only hope

Easy pass on this!
true indeed. many can't have access to a Ferrari, but most can get access to Lexus and Infinity :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: MM3 and samdavies
How about some slip predictions.
A1 fullslip will be front of blufans single lenti
A2 fullslip will be front of blufans steel they did the same with civil war and infinity war although I think the front of blufans DL would be best for a detailed fullslip with holofoil
B1 lenti the back of blufans steel
B2 if they use blufans DL image on a2 then this will be blufans front steel image as a lenti like they did with guardians 2
I know all blufans art in different spots but what else is there really.
No clue what the backs will be possibly on one they'll use a loki or hela solo picture.

Easy pass on this!
I wonder if it would blow your mind to know there’s a lot of people out there that actually buy these for the disc thing inside (I think the disc plays a moving picture with sound too) or their love of the property and not for the ‘value’ or scarcity.

Premium SteelBook collecting is a very small niche inside of another niche in a medium that is being phased out and transitioning more and more to boutique labels. The comic book/car analogy is really forced.

90s comics busted like a lot of other fads of that era (baseball cards, Beanie Babies, etc.) because distributors flooded the market with common stuff and collectors, before widespread Internet access, were basically clueless about how common what they were buying from their local hobby shop actually were. Premium SB releases aren’t in the stratosphere of 80s/90s comics or baseball card distribution and a Ferrari isn’t a Ferrari because of its scarcity or high price tag, it’s a Ferrari because of its quality and performance.

I am glad I’m not collecting as an investment and then getting annoyed when a film is getting another treatment with the better disc format included and admonishing people not wanting to pay eBay prices for the ‘privilege’ of owning something long out of print and scarce.

More releases for movies means more choices and more of a chance for someone to get what they really love.

It’s kinda sad that such a sneering elitist post got that many likes on a forum that usually sticks completely to celebrating a shared hobby. Yuck.