Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 18) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 25, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 (Pre-order on September 22, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $257 (Box Set) - $58.99 (individual editions)

91622D01-A7F2-49CF-B8E4-9011607D2D2F.jpeg 10AEF61B-43CD-4B08-97BE-42F8BB6DF7D5.jpeg 5CF84F53-E9A0-4155-98CF-0A5F4B721BDA.jpeg 3CA7A79A-E64E-47AB-AFE3-B4D9F601FDC7.jpeg 8BAD266E-B531-481D-B288-8635E6ADF521.jpeg
A145A678-81AE-4281-B0AD-C00F28E15DB9.jpeg 1FAA68AC-B1B3-43AF-982D-DADA10E21010.jpeg

Last edited:
<Spider-Man: Homecoming> Real life story

Hello? It's a whit collection.

Full slip A1 and lenticular B2 case because the post-processing effect didn't come out as we wanted
We are going to reprint again.
I think I will be able to reveal the real truth in the parking lot.
We ask for your understanding if you are waiting for the actual price, and please refer to your purchase.

Thank you.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Dear International Customers,

The finished effect of A1 Fullslip and B2 Lenticular cases for Spider-Man: Homecoming didn't come out what we intended.
So we decided to reprint these.
Therefore, we expect we can reveal the live shots sometime next week.
We ask for your understanding of those waiting for the live shots, and please refer to it when purchasing.

Thank you very much.
--Weet Collection--

Meet you all in the parking lot then :LOL::rofl:

I know people like them, but the first two Home films are bottom of the barrel for me when it comes to Spider-Man.
I loved the first one, but I think the 2nd was a miss. Not the worst MCU flick, but it’s the worst Holland led Spidey flick. I’d have to go back and watch the 2nd Amazing Spider-Man to decide if it’s better than that one. I suspect it’s better than Spider-Man 3.

Reactions: TGO
I loved the first one, but I think the 2nd was a miss. Not the worst MCU flick, but it’s the worst Holland led Spidey flick. I’d have to go back and watch the 2nd Amazing Spider-Man to decide if it’s better than that one. I suspect it’s better than Spider-Man 3.
I'm clearly in the minority here but I'd rather watch both TASM2 & SM3 then both of the first 2 Holland films.
Yes I know they have their problems but I still find them enjoyable Spidy flicks, warts and all.
And while I wouldn't say the Holland ones are bad films, I just don't think they've good Spidy films.
I watch the films back to back now and again, but I always end up just skipping the Tom Hollands films.
But No Way Home is definitely on the playlist now.
So I guess I'll have to start giving them a chance.

Only B1 left, the rest Sold Out on the 3rd minute.
Grabbed a B2 for myself, the best looking and glad it's a transitional lenti, not as boring as just '3D'.

Reactions: Seiya
As expected. Weet is the king with Spidermans, I think they gonna be the only ones releasing them all and nicely match together. Blufans is a mess, some wea, some wwa, some discless, and Manta just started with NWH so god knows how it end up here. Weet only miss FFH and NWH wea and thats it, complete!

Reactions: Mararagan
Just now seen the A2 pics, I was thinking about it before, that I usually don't like Lenticulars at all, and for the other two parts, might want A Fullslips, so maybe it's better to buy A2 now, or both, and decide later.
But seeing how fast they sold out, I probably wouldn't have been able to get both and checkout in time.