Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook)

Release Date: Feb 21, 2014
Order Links:
Jsdvd.com - NT$1,020
YesAsia - $49.99 USD
Books.tw - NT$1,048

4710756542667-2.jpg

Pictures of actual SteelBook courtesy of jesse liu:
e09f4916-ac1c-4fc0-bd5e-787f64348ca8_zps7a5c1ff8.jpg

0532218a-bd88-438a-95fa-8f0772a4e352_zps5f443795.jpg

feeaa7ea-0dc0-4a43-8616-4639d7027a52_zps79d1876a.jpg

Old artwork of naked SteelBook:
Thor.png

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 401
Last edited by a moderator:
yes i got the iron man 3 taiwan steel with the unique "glow" slip but thor 2 i really cannot see the special part of the slip

Can please enlighten me?

The way i see it is that it is the best version of the film available to purchase (except for the £150 Kimchi version). It has a really nice reflective sheen to it, plus the slip gives the steel a spine to cover the horrible spine of the steelbook ;)

I don't think it is a great as IM3, but in my opinion it is really a nice steel. Before i started getting into collecting Asian steels i wondered what all the fuss was about, i thought they just had fancy J-cards or quarter slips. To be honest, that is quite simply what they are, they are just slips, similar to the ones the UK or Germany offer, however they are so much nicer looking and far superior quality. But does the slip really justify the extra costs of the steel compared to say the UK version for example? Well that's is honestly down to the collector... In my opinion the answer is yes, but others may feel its a waste of time. In all truth, if you asked me why i bought this version over any other the answer is simple, it is my favourite, and a lot of others by the looks of it too ;)

But that is literally it... Hope that helps you, but i probably just made it all the more confusing :p

The way i see it is that it is the best version of the film available to purchase (except for the £150 Kimchi version). It has a really nice reflective sheen to it, plus the slip gives the steel a spine to cover the horrible spine of the steelbook ;)

I don't think it is a great as IM3, but in my opinion it is really a nice steel. Before i started getting into collecting Asian steels i wondered what all the fuss was about, i thought they just had fancy J-cards or quarter slips. To be honest, that is quite simply what they are, they are just slips, similar to the ones the UK or Germany offer, however they are so much nicer looking and far superior quality. But does the slip really justify the extra costs of the steel compared to say the UK version for example? Well that's is honestly down to the collector... In my opinion the answer is yes, but others may feel its a waste of time. In all truth, if you asked me why i bought this version over any other the answer is simple, it is my favourite, and a lot of others by the looks of it too ;)

But that is literally it... Hope that helps you, but i probably just made it all the more confusing :p

haha thanks for replying man

actually the reason im getting the phase two steels are because of the spine :p

all the characters pictures at the spine starting from avengers, cap 2, thor 2

too bad iron man 3 is not

but to each it's own i guess and like what you say depends whether the price justify it or not

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE