attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tinker Tailor Front.jpg

Tinker Tailor Front Angle.jpg

Tinker Tailor Back.jpg

Tinker Tailor Contents.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care what anyone says. The Green Hornet blows away Thor as far as quality and looks go.

Another bold statement, chip.. lol

For me, not only was Thor a better movie, the Steel was perfect.

As sweet as this Steel is, there's too much Oldman. You read my mind with that inside art suggestion Slim!

I still think it looks great chip. I will have to see it in the flesh to truly judge how great it is. The amount of detail there is in this steel with all the tiny numbers and letters is amazing. I'm sure pictures will not do this one justice.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

So you're saying steelbooks are similar to the oscars?

Yes. The crappy movies always win. :hilarious:

Cracked this oneopen last night to watch it. Fine example of how a Steelbook can be put together, not a trace of sticky gungy glue in sight, could have only been improved by using a thinner sshiny both sides paper as the J sleeve.

Film was great, having seen the original with Obi-Wan (sorry sir Alec Guiness) in the role they were big boots to fill; also the TV series was 315 mins (IMDB), film was 127mins so there was some fairly hefty editing needed. Steel was great but yes conference room shot would have been better for the inside.

Very nice steelbook indeed.

Will be returning mine as I've received it with a fair amount of scratches.

Never returned anything to Hmv but now I will have to as its one hell of a steelbook and I would want to have it with these:

1019852.jpg

1019856.jpg

Very nice steelbook indeed.

Will be returning mine as I've received it with a fair amount of scratches.

Never returned anything to Hmv but now I will have to as its one hell of a steelbook and I would want to have it with these:

1019852.jpg

1019856.jpg

That's a shame, Collector. Not sure how they handle non-UK returns as it is a FREEPOST address for us. Website should advise though.

I think this one has been slightly overlooked with all the hype surrounding Drive but it shouldn't. The bluey sheen it has is beautiful and love the design. Not opened mine yet but saw in store at 'That's Entertainment' - they had unwrapped them for sale EEK!

I think this one has been slightly overlooked with all the hype surrounding Drive but it shouldn't. The bluey sheen it has is beautiful and love the design. Not opened mine yet but saw in store at 'That's Entertainment' - they had unwrapped them for sale EEK!

Heathens !! :sniper: They should be shot at dawn !! :sniper:

No worries, they will reimburse back the shipping cost to you.
I returned to them from Singapore and shipping fees were reimbursed back to me.
You need to wait for their reply and print out the email to be place in the box when you return it.
Thanks, already emailed them and I hope they will cover the postage cost....

Those photos excite me!!! My package is out for delivery as we speak!!! Can't wait to see this bad boy!!! IMO it looks better than Drive and is very unique with the arwork. So clean clean front and back.

No worries, they will reimburse back the shipping cost to you.
I returned to them from Singapore and shipping fees were reimbursed back to me.
You need to wait for their reply and print out the email to be place in the box when you return it.

Thanks for the info mate....So how they will know the postage I paid? Do they just take it from the package or will I have to send them copy of shipping note or something? Cheers

i received it today!!! what a beauty!! and with inside cover..much better than the Drive steelbook

I agree. I just got mine yesterday. It looks just like I thought it would after seeing the video on amazon. I am in awe. :scat:

The artwork is genius. The digits make the design. I love it. :drool: