attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tinker Tailor Front.jpg

Tinker Tailor Front Angle.jpg

Tinker Tailor Back.jpg

Tinker Tailor Contents.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If the SB production run is 4000 pieces, this is going to sell fast. Did very well at the UK box office and I expect it to be a good media pick up especially at £14.99

looks good ! clean art ! i like the way the numbers are a part of gary oldman's face. glad we have another a new title to look forward to

Any Dutch members who can advise me? The total costs for 1 order would be:

€20.55 Amazon
€21.01 HMV
€18.99 Play

Play's the cheapest but I've been hearing some negative comments on their service. I know I'm nitpicking about eurocents but I have to save for a big Japanese Steelbook-order (;)) so I could use every saved penny!

well if its about saving money then i think you no the answer if it about best packaging so your steel gets to you in one perfect condition go hmv if you want best customer service if something goes wrong missing or arrives damaged go amazon.

Reactions: Glaurung
well if its about saving money then i think you no the answer if it about best packaging so your steel gets to you in one perfect condition go hmv if you want best customer service if something goes wrong missing or arrives damaged go amazon.

I agree. Although, HMV are also great with customer service, imho..

Any Dutch members who can advise me? The total costs for 1 order would be:

€20.55 Amazon
€21.01 HMV
€18.99 Play

Play's the cheapest but I've been hearing some negative comments on their service. I know I'm nitpicking about eurocents but I have to save for a big Japanese Steelbook-order (;)) so I could use every saved penny!

I'd always pick Amazon over HMV or Play. Play and HMV have major crap packaging and it takes allot of time to get a replacement if needed. And Play and HMV takes about 1,5 week to arrive. Amazon takes 2 or 3 days to arrive, almost never damaged Steelbooks, and if it is damaged they ship a replacement right away. And sometimes they even let you keep the damaged Steelbook.

Also, check if there something else you want from Amazon. If you buy more then 20 or 25 pound, you'll get free shipping to the Netherlands :)

Hope it helps! :)

Reactions: Glaurung
Just ordered from Amazon UK.

I hope they pack the steelbooks well considering they will be shipped transatlantic..

Man, what a pisser. I wanted to get this and the Hurt Locker, but both are region B. I only have have 2 steels on order from UK through March. Nothing like the blizzard of steels in Nov and Dec.

what is the difference between region B and region B locked?

If the disc is not locked to it's native region, it could play on one or more of the other two regions.

If the blu-ray disc is listed as only Region B, it is usually locked and will not play on Region A and/or C players/settings. Testing will determine if the disc is locked or not, if you're not sure.

Releases are locked, to try to limit sales outside of a particular region and encroach into other geographic areas where licenses were granted to other labels.

Reactions: Ricker