attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tinker Tailor Front.jpg

Tinker Tailor Front Angle.jpg

Tinker Tailor Back.jpg

Tinker Tailor Contents.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They've changed this steelbook now, got an email from amazon saying its not triple play anymore but double play, and looks like it may have a massive double play banner at the top printed on, but then again two pics both displaying different formats. Hope I'm mistaking, but I don't mind banners.

Looks like it's generating some Oscar buzz. Thoughts on the film from anyone who has seen it?

It is a good film, think most will enjoy it. Excellent cast. It is one that you have to pay close attention to so you can follow what's going on.

Almost forgot this was out on Monday with all the excitement over the Drive steelbook! I think this is going to be a really nice one too. Got on pre-order with HMV as had a voucher to use.

Reactions: darczap
I really cant wait for this one. I think the art is going to shock a few. I saw the poster at the theater and I just said man if this ever came out on a steelbook it would be epic looking with all the digits making up the face.

Not only does it have the apeal of a very unique artwork with the digits it has oscar buzz. Thats a win win.

I really cant wait for this one. I think the art is going to shock a few. I saw the poster at the theater and I just said man if this ever came out on a steelbook it would be epic looking with all the digits making up the face.

Not only does it have the apeal of a very unique artwork with the digits it has oscar buzz. Thats a win win.

Totally in agreement here. This could be the dark horse steelbook of the year until after the Oscars :scat: