Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PLATFORM: Xbox One, Xbox360, PC

RELEASE DATE: March 11, 2014
PRICE (at time of posting): $249.99/€299.99/£249.99/$399.99 AUD
ORDER: Official Titanfall Store

Collectors_Edition_Horz_1600px-1.jpg

Includes an exclusive collectible 18-inch hand-crafted titan statue with diorama and battery-powered LED lighting, a full-size art book featuring more than 190 pages of rare concept art, and an exclusive full-size schematic poster of the Atlas titan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a PlayStation guy and I'm sure that this'll eventually make it to the PS4, but I have to say, WOW!!! EEK!

An 18" statue and a nearly 200-page art book? To me, that's worth the $250, especially when Call of Duty's been releasing $180 editions with cheap plastic toys. Titanfall looks absolutely AMAZING and honestly, if I was someone with cash burning a hole in my pocket, I'd probably buy an Xbox One just to play this in March (and to get that sexy collector's edition above).

Turns out that this'll also be available on the Xbox 360 and the PC, so I'll be changing the thread title to reflect that. Here's a cool GIF and a sculpt of the statue to give everyone an idea of its size...
TitanFall_CE_BeautyShot_Vert_FLASHING_tall.gif

Pm5Q7rP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That pretty awesome looking! If it's all plastic $250 is way too high of an asking price.

I can't tell if it's plastic or not -- can you? I think $250 is high, but for what you get, I think it's reasonable. That art book would probably be $40-$50 alone easily. It's strange that there's no SteelBook, though; especially when CEs when SteelBooks is such a big thing right now.

Reactions: roadie
Did anyone else end up ordering this? It looks to be sold out now.

edit: Looks to only be sold out on the official site and Amazon. Gamestop still has it available.

I'm VERY surprised this sold out anywhere. Don't get me wrong, that statue is AMAZING, but that price tag is outrageous! And I know compared to the price, a steelbook is small potatoes, but I would like to have seen it come with one. Guess I'll have to get a buddy to pre-order the future shop exclusive.

By the way, I've played the game and it's ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!!!

I have no where to put an 18" statue. That is huge! And since Titanfall is a new title I wouldn't want to put down that amount of cash on what could be a mediocre game. However, from what I've seen this game looks promising.