Titanic Limited Collector's Edition (Amazon UK Exclusive)-1000 qty [Blu-ray] [UK]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81lRai0TbpL._AA1500_.jpg
Release date: September 10th 2012
Price: 44,99 pound
Buy here

Ordered!!!!!!! :oohyeah:

James Cameron’s ground-breaking and uniquely powerful, emotional and visual epic is available for first time ever on Blu-ray 3D. Experience the multi-Oscar winning epic like never before and relive the romance all over again with this Exclusive Collector’s Edition

Limited Collector's Edition contains:
Four discs containing a 2D and 3D version of the film plus six hours of bonus features
Hardback glossy art book
Postcards
Titanic dossier containing replica menus, passenger list, newspaper, telegram and ship diagram
All packaged in a collectible Titanic box--only 1,000 produced

The Titanic Limited Collector's Edition has now sold out, but the epic romance is still available on Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D.

Last edited:
Stunning looking set. Thanks for all the pics!

Good news DB... yours has now also been dispatched. :oohyeah:

Last edited:
I'm in love :drool:

This is my all-time favourite film and this boxset is beautiful. I much prefer the normal sized amaray too. I picked up the standard 3D edition too so can post comparative pics when my wifi decides to come back.

Fantastic set!

Yeah but by the looks of it Australia really got the shaft with there version, it got nowt in it apart from the book. Oh and a number of 6000.

Just got mine, letterings embossed :)

Thought it be bigger but yeah its nice. Not opened it yet, not sure to keep this sealed and open the steelbook version instead :dunno:

No numbered?? Good trick from amazon!

Not numbering this set, doesn't detract from the quality...or it's value for that matter. I understand people like when small printed sets like these are numbered sets. But People who are questioning the legitimacy of amazon, when they aren't numbered Is completely ridiculous. I'd simply say this, this set sold out pretty damn fast, that certainly points to it being a very limited run. On top of that the fact they also had to limit the number of copies per customer to 2 is a pretty good sign of how limited they were. Yeah you can never be certain its as limited as they say but lets face it you cant be sure if they were numbered either. you're never gona get to see the sets of everyone who owns one lined up & i'm sure if they wanted to produce multiple copies of each number they could. SO you can never be truly sure of how many copies have been printed.

The set is beautiful and an example of how collectors sets should be done.
---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

Thought it be bigger but yeah its nice. Not opened it yet, not sure to keep this sealed and open the steelbook version instead :dunno:

As this has a far more limited run then the german version. Logic suggests you should open the steelbook.

I imagine in later years a sealed one of the amazon sets may become quite sought after...mind you that means you miss out on looking at this set first hand. it's a beauty :D

And if one day you want sealed versions of both again, opening the steel now makes sense. Due to the sheer volumes of the steelbook available obtaining a sealed one later will be far easier on you and your wallet, then hunting down a sealed one of the amazon set..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jabroni
Hi All-a friendly reminder. We are all here to enjoy our love of movies and collectibles. Per the community we create at HDN,which is one of helpfulness,excitement and respect, please refrain from insulting members. Everyone collects for different reasons-for some numbering is very important, and for others, they just want to own a particular set, without regard for how limited it is. Collecting, enjoying movies and discussing all related comes with a wide variety of opinions and priorities, but please don't resort to insults to inject negativity into the forum. It has a tendency to make ships, and ehem friendships made online...sink.

Thanks all :D
DB

Why to even buy it if you don't even open it? That doesn't make any sense to me.

I think you should keep Steelbook sealed and open this one. :rolleyes:

On topic - I'm getting more and more excited waiting for this to arrive! I wonder if it'll get here before my item from HMV that was also dispatched yesterday... I think there's probably a pretty good chance it will.

Can more people who already got this edition put up some more pics? Like beside another limited case just to compare the sizes? Thanks :)

Here you go. Here's the sizes compared to two G2 Steelbooks. Hope it helps:

Attachments

• IMG_3491.jpg
    IMG_3491.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3489.jpg
    IMG_3489.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 66
If anyone has a spare copy my Mum would appreciate it! (no jokes :p )

I somehow cancelled my UK version rather than the USA one.