Attachments

• to kill a mockingbird.jpg
    to kill a mockingbird.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 186
  • TKMB.jpg
    TKMB.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 199
Last edited by a moderator:
Yipeee! another UK digibook, shame that they don´t seem to be releasing All Quiet on the Western Front in the UK as well. Never mind 2 cheers for Universal!

Special features:
Limited Edition Blu-ray packaging with 44 page book with Gregory Peck's script pages, personal letters, storyboards and much more!
Fearful Symmetry - A feature-length documentary on the making of To Kill A Mockingbird with cast and crew interviews
A Conversation With Gregory Peck - A feature-length documentary on one of the most beloved actors in film history with interviews, clips, home movies and more.
100 Years of Universal: Restoring the Classics - An in-depth look at the film restoration process
Academy Award Best Actor Acceptance speech - Gregory Peck's speech after winning the Academy Award for his performance as Atticus Finch.
American Film Institute Life Achievement Award - Gregory Peck receiving the AFI Life Achievement Award
Excerpt from "Tribute to Gregory Peck" - Cecilia Peck's farewell to her father given at the Academy in celbration of his life.
Scout Remembers - Actress Mary Badham shares her experiences working with Gregory Peck
Feature commentary - with Director Robert Mulligan and Alan Pakula
Original theatrical trailer

Since my earlier post, we now know that All Quiet... IS getting a UK release, hopefully along with all the other Universal digibooks due during the year e.g. Out of Africa.

Reactions: Brvtality
Gutted,

I was hoping this was going to be a steelbook, although I must admit this release is very tempting indeed!!

Well that is a great score for a great classic and lovely digibook! If you stick to older films and/or classics for digibooks then you wont have to worry much about them dropping steelbook releases of those titles.

To Kill a Mockingbird (Blu-ray Digibook) [UK]

Release Date 2/13/2012

Attachments

• 81R-fnPmrsL._AA1500_.jpg
    81R-fnPmrsL._AA1500_.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 161
Have to say I'm a bit puzzled by this. The cover is the same as the version on sale on Amazon.co.uk here, Yet it has been on sale since February 13th 2015. What's going on????

I may be mistaken but I've never seen pictures of that release. I wonder whether they have just used stock artwork and the digibook looks like the others.

you maybe right, because there is not other TKaMB digibook available in cdon.fi...

Reactions: Sigill