Attachments

• to kill a mockingbird.jpg
    to kill a mockingbird.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 186
  • TKMB.jpg
    TKMB.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 199
Last edited by a moderator:
Please excuse me resurrecting this old thread, but can anybody confirm there's a version without the blue banner printed on the frontside of this digibook? Zavvi's product page suggests there's no banner on the digibook. However, all unboxings videos/pictures I've found online show the banner, just like in @Leo31291's post. I would only buy it if there was a clean artwork.

Thanks in advance!

Please excuse me resurrecting this old thread, but can anybody confirm there's a version without the blue banner printed on the frontside of this digibook? Zavvi's product page suggests there's no banner on the digibook. However, all unboxings videos/pictures I've found online show the banner, just like in @Leo31291's post. I would only buy it if there was a clean artwork.

Thanks in advance!
Just checked my copy and it has NO Blu banner... pretty sure I purchased through Zavvi too. ;)

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Please excuse me resurrecting this old thread, but can anybody confirm there's a version without the blue banner printed on the frontside of this digibook? Zavvi's product page suggests there's no banner on the digibook. However, all unboxings videos/pictures I've found online show the banner, just like in @Leo31291's post. I would only buy it if there was a clean artwork.Thanks in advance!

Not just any old blue banner but the smart Universal 100th Anniversary banner . . . main difference between this one and the others in the Anniversary Collection is the O-ring slip - all the others have thick J-cards instead (except for E.T. which came with the Ltd. Ed. Spaceship model giftset):-
20190127_070951_resized.jpg

Reactions: CleverLoginName