Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360/PC

RELEASE DATE: Mar. 05, 2012
PRICE (at time of posting): $99.99
NO ORDER LINK AVAILABLE

tombraidercollectorseditionnorthamerica1-555x277.jpg

INCLUDES:

- Endurance Survival Kit Packaging: A survival tin salvaged from the ill-fated Endurance. The tin houses a copy of the game and the Lara Croft Play Arts Kai figure.

- Play Arts Kai Lara Croft Figurine: Fully posable figurine with over 40 points of articulation. The dirt on her body and clothes has been realistically recreated to tell the tale of Lara’s fierce fight for survival on a desolate island. Comes with alternate set of three (3) hands, bow and arrow, shotgun, handgun, and climbing axe. Figure Size: Approx 8.0” Tall.

- 15” x 19” Double Sided Island Map and Poster: Discover key landmarks from the mysterious island of Yamati, where Lara Croft and her fellow castaways were marooned after the Endurance shipwreck. On the reverse is a poster size image of the box art that epitomizes Lara’s origin story.

- Lithographic Print: 5” x 7” heavy stock lithograph print with matte frame, designed by Crystal Dynamic’s Senior Art Director, Brian Horton. Painting by Brenoch Adams.

- Experience Shields: Three Iron-on badges of the game’s key icons: Animal Instincts, Climbing Axe, Fire Arrow.

- CD Soundtrack: Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack ‘Survivalist cut’: A collection of 10 tracks totaling over 60 minutes of music from the game.

- Downloadable Content: Weapons Pack – A selection of weapons to help Lara survive against the island’s inhabitants.

Last edited by a moderator:
This game looks pretty good from what I've seen so far and I do like this CE so I'm might end up getting this.

This game looks pretty good from what I've seen so far and I do like this CE so I'm might end up getting this.

The game does look quite amazing, though the fact that I just found out that Lara can't swim in the new game and dies when she falls into water is a definite turn-off. I thought those gaming days were long gone? I still want to try it, though, and this CE looks great.

The game does look quite amazing, though the fact that I just found out that Lara can't swim in the new game and dies when she falls into water is a definite turn-off. I thought those gaming days were long gone? I still want to try it, though, and this CE looks great.

Yeah, that's a little bit old school but I guess that's just an easy way for the developers to keep Lara on the island and force the player to do things instead of swimming away from or around it.

That's pretty disappointing and a strange move IMO... although, I have a fear of deep water and sharks, so the missions in the old games where you had no choice but to swim in shark infested waters always scared me shitless. :p

That's pretty disappointing and a strange move IMO... although, I have a fear of deep water and sharks, so the missions in the old games where you had no choice but to swim in shark infested waters always scared me shitless. :p

I've got the same fear, man. It's absolutely ridiculous that Lara could swim in her games from the '90s, but in 2013, she dies when she goes in the water. That alone already makes this a step-down from the Uncharted games.

i know that it has been said rendering water is very very difficult especially making it realistic looking..perhaps that was an easy way out?...otherwise they might have to spend more and the budget probably did'nt allow it to happen.