Total Recall 2012 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
Gone up on HMV for notification no price or details yet lets just hope for no damage ;)

Release Date: 26th December 2012
Price: £17.00
Buy Link: Total Recall 2012

Sealed picture courtesy of bettsie86:
TotalRecall2012_HMV.jpg

Actual pics thanks to zesty:
30a_21cd81_b8ff8928_oJ.jpg.thumb

30b_21cd80_91b389ca_oJ.jpg.thumb

30c_21cd7f_45e34292_oJ.jpg.thumb

30d_21cd7e_fe1ae336_oJ.jpg.thumb

Attachments

• SBR8329302UV.JPG
    SBR8329302UV.JPG
    5.1 KB · Views: 295
Last edited by a moderator:
Received my copy today and I have to say this is a fantastic looking Steelbook. Vibrant colours and a beautiful gloss finish. I wish more studios would finish their Steelbooks like this instead of cheap and crappy matte finishes.

Is the audio dropout problem fixed on these??

Just watched it and I got major audio drop out right from the get go! Managed to sort it by changing my blu ray players audio output to 'PCM'. Although my receiver didn't display TrueHD, so not sure if the audio quality took a hit, but was unwatchable without changing the setting.

Film was very good in my personal opinion, people saying its not good doesn't mean there right. I certainly thought it was a good flick.

I like Colin Farrell on the whole, In Bruges is just stellar and Phone Booth is another cracker of his, but the previews and the reviews just kinda put me off a bit truth be told. It also doesn't help that the original is just so damn good. Maybe take a punt if I get any money in with my Christmas presents.

Film was very good in my personal opinion, people saying its not good doesn't mean there right. I certainly thought it was a good flick.

I have to say that I strongly disagree with the previous poster about this one. I watched this film this morning & thought it was absolutely dreadful & easily one of the worst films I've seen for quite some time.

The whole film is just a complete mess I'm afraid.

Really wish that I trusted my gut instinct on this one & given it a wide berth but sadly I thought I would give a go coupled with the fact that the steelbook looked rather nice.

Big mistake !.

Gosh there are a lot of differing opinions about this.

Well I enjoyed it simply for what it was. There were bits of homage to the wonderful origional, but it was a blind buy and watch for me and TBH it was a new experience for me, than a direct comparison to the Arnie film.

Reactions: Scottyrnumber
Picked my copy up Instore just now, didn't have many left only 4 copies I think after I got mine. What I like about Instore is I have picked a 100% mint copy.

Sent my damaged copy back for a refund and just reordered it using the 20% off code which I'd almost forgotten about!

Can you let me know if theres many left and price, ill be popping there tomorrow.

Thanks

Shed loads left, £15

Some £5 PotC and Devil's Double @£6 as well

Edit * If you are going to open, try Fopp Gower Street as they tend to open and display theirs.

Last edited: