Transformers 1-3 (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Lenticular (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 3rd, 2014
Purchase link: Transformers 1-3
Price: €24.00
Group Buy: Click Here

Transformers-1---3-(Steelbook-Media-Markt-Exklusiv-mit-Lenticular)-Action-Blu-ray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the steel is embossed underneath. Was going to pass if that wasn't the case. This is a must have for my lentil collection. Still have the naked one as well

...that looks SERIOUSLY LAME
most likely it´s the same old SteelBook with a lenticular magnet (which is even BIGGER than the debossed frame - you can clearly see it covering up parts of the 3 movie titles located BELOW the frame at the bottom) added and then resealed

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

just googled a pic of the old version (sorry can´t give credit to OP as it only stated the forum it came from)
you can see the debossed frame is different from all the regular lenticular magnet SteelBooks - that´s why it won´t really fit...

img0538cy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: monsterzebra
...that looks SERIOUSLY LAME
most likely it´s the same old SteelBook with a lenticular magnet (which is even BIGGER than the debossed frame - you can clearly see it covering up parts of the 3 movie titles located BELOW the frame at the bottom) added and then resealed

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

just googled a pic of the old version (sorry can´t give credit to OP as it only stated the forum it came from)
you can see the debossed frame is different from all the regular lenticular magnet SteelBooks - that´s why it won´t really fit...

img0538cy.jpg

Wow.
That sucks. :wtf:

I see what you're saying, that is pretty lame regarding the lenticular not fitting. All in all I didn't even know they had released a trilogy set before so this one is new to me and I like steelbooks that have a complete set in one case. That's what pretty much sold the crap outta me lol.

Reactions: gep91