Slipcover Transformers: Age of Extinction (3D + 2D Blu-ray Slipcover) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Confirmed. I just got news from Paramount that the 3D is happening at release :)
F**K YEAH!

Pre-Order:
Amazon
Best Buy

61eXZiXVCVL.jpg

Last edited:
@bloodsnake007
hahaha your going to be broke between all those editions, pre-order steels and limited editions coming out... are you skipping the toyrus exclusive and digipack
Yeah... :sorry: I know I'll be super fu**ing broke! :mad: But the awesome thing about next week, my wife will be helping me with a few of these Editions! :woot: :drool: :notworthy:

As for the Digibook, the Wal-Mart Exclusive? Hell Yeah I'll be getting it! :thumbs: Yes, I might skip the Toys-R-Us Exclusive :dunno: And I forgot to add the 3D Edition :D :cool:

Reactions: MGD
I saw the preview poster in the window of the FYE that I found your Godzilla in...:thumbs::p:ohno::ohno:
I'm gonna have to start buying my Blu-Rays from F.Y.E! :notworthy: :cool: :woot:
Pml. What about the other two Steelbooks? Both look better than the Best Buy Steel.
I cancelled my Amazon.fr order to Pre-Order the German Dinobot Edition! :D and as for the ES Edition, my EPIC NINJA Bro @PKAVFC has my back! :cool: :woot: :notworthy:

Reactions: PKAVFC
@bantha11 Was this the preview you saw!? :D If so, this would be EPIC to own!!!!!!!! :drool: :notworthy: :woot: Too bad the closest FYE Store to me is almost an hour away! :angry:
View attachment 103262
:thumbs:

@bloodsnake007 Yes, that is the version I was speaking of. I can get one for you if needed and ship it to you again. Let me know so I can reserve a copy for you. The $14.99 version does not include 3D. The 3D version, I think, is $32.99.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 Yes, that is the version I was speaking of. I can get one for you if needed and ship it to you again. Let me know so I can reserve a copy for you. The $14.99 version does not include 3D. The 3D version, I think, is $32.99.
:drool: That would be so fu**ing awesome! :notworthy: 1st the Godzilla FuturePak, and now this!? You're the BEST! :woot: I appreciate it buddy! $14.99 for the Blu-Ray and a double sided poster? F**K YEAH! :thumbs: (But if F.Y.E can match the Amazon price of $26.99, I'd much prefer the 3D Edition! ;)) No matter what, Thanks @bantha11! :cool:

Last edited: