Slipcover Transformers: Age of Extinction (3D + 2D Blu-ray Slipcover) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Confirmed. I just got news from Paramount that the 3D is happening at release :)
F**K YEAH!

Pre-Order:
Amazon
Best Buy

61eXZiXVCVL.jpg

Last edited:
My friend said - 3d disc is 3d IMAX & 2d IMAX. It's true? :muted:

3D Disc is 3D Imax only (Note only some scenes are aspect Imax ratio of 1.78:1 and the rest is aspect ratio of 2.40:1
You can watch the 3D Disc Imax in 2D in a 3D Blu ray player by using your TV to change to 2D if your 3D TV has this ability

The 2D Disc is not 2D Imax the aspect ratio is 2.40:1

3D Disc is 3D Imax only (Note only some scenes are aspect Imax ratio of 1.78:1 and the rest is aspect ratio of 2.40:1
You can watch the 3D Disc Imax in 2D in a 3D Blu ray player by using your TV to change to 2D if your 3D TV has this ability

The 2D Disc is not 2D Imax the aspect ratio is 2.40:1
Thanks for info :thumbs:

Finally arrived this morning! :woot::woot::woot::notworthy:

I shall be watching the 3D IMAX this weekend and then Godzilla......:p:naughty::notworthy::ohno::wow::jawdrop:

@bloodsnake007 buddy it's going to be a Transformers V Godzilla weekend....:box:
:smashed::punch: Who's going to win? :LOL::rofl::LOL::naughty:

Reactions: MGD
Having had this on order for the last eight weeks and the first copy going missing and now getting refund from the seller (probably sold out). If I ordered this from Amazon now, what would the odds be that this will still come with the slip? I don't want to get just the Amray for this edition. Any opinions?

Having had this on order for the last eight weeks and the first copy going missing and now getting refund from the seller (probably sold out). If I ordered this from Amazon now, what would the odds be that this will still come with the slip? I don't want to get just the Amray for this edition. Any opinions?
@Lester Any Opinions? There's always crapbay! :naughty: :D :p

But if you need some help, I can check Best Buy or Target to find you a MINT copy! :cool: Let me know! Send me a Message buddy! :thumbs:

Reactions: Lester
@Lester Any Opinions? There's always crapbay! :naughty: :D :p

But if you need some help, I can check Best Buy or Target to find you a MINT copy! :cool: Let me know! Send me a Message buddy! :thumbs:
Thanks Franky. I've got some other items to order from Amazon.com So I'll just take a chance. I was only asking in case anyone ordered recently and either got or didn't get the lenticular slip.

Reactions: bloodsnake007