Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
Release Date: July 13, 2012
Price: 5,985
Purchase link: Amazon JP

transformers 3 japan.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
had to have this of course when it was released , but only 2D version :(~ But has great appeal for The Mini Slip Cover & Asian Collectors :scat:

pic in my Album if any one wants to see it :)

This is a really odd phenomenon. Price of this was upward of $175 just 3 months ago, and highly sought after. Recently, this has been in abundance in the market, really looks like it, and a couple of JP ebayers are selling it....one fixed price listing at $65 ended without it being grabbed...its all about demand and supply, I suppose.

This is a really odd phenomenon. Price of this was upward of $175 just 3 months ago, and highly sought after. Recently, this has been in abundance in the market, really looks like it, and a couple of JP ebayers are selling it....one fixed price listing at $65 ended without it being grabbed...its all about demand and supply, I suppose.

There are loads available these days. At last count, I had at least 5 BIN listings all under USD 65. The market is fickle, I suppose..

I got my copy recently and I gotta say that it's a very nice steel! Much much better than the pics :) enjoy your copy Pokjak :thumbs:

Reactions: pokjak290