Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Blu-Ray Steelbook) [Netherlands]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Released 5 November

http://www.movies-blu-ray.nl/index....y&action=article&group_id=41&aid=1991&lang=NL

tt.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• tr3 outside.jpg
    tr3 outside.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 205
  • tr 3 inside 2.jpg
    tr 3 inside 2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 212
  • transformers 3 steel back extra 2.jpg
    transformers 3 steel back extra 2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 179
Last edited by a moderator:
Action exclusive?? They're doing exclusives now too?? I don't even remember seeing Blu-rays there...

I'm guessing that should be MM exclusive... I really don't see Action doing a Blu-ray exclusive :p For you who don't know what kind of store Action is: www.action.nl

in other words a MM exclusive. ..... so probably no inside art ....again....
MM Exclusives and movies from Paramount does have an artwork. Movies from Disney (Prince of Persia, Pirates 4) don't have inside artwork .Blame Disney for it, not MM.

i bought mine yesterday in a MM store in belgium too , according to a employee there it was limited to 200 pieces for every MM store in belgium , i asked him if there will also be a steelbook relase for the 3d version but he told me nothing is known about that yet... anyway it's a great steelbook and exactly the same as the german version

Why is this thread closed?? Got it yesterday.

I was wondering the same thing.
Transformer was canceled earlier by Movies&Music Drunen:rolleyes:. very confusing, but no reason for closing the previous thread imo.

Still wondering if we will get a Steelbook with 3D disc in january??

Hi all, we usually only keep threads 'open' for items that can actually be purchased, or those that were released, to keep the forum relevant, and not to promote items that don't exist:) Bert confirmed with us that the 'cancelled' info on the website had been updated, and the thread was reopened, accordingly. Thanks all! :scat: