Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release Date: November 25, 2013
Price: £14.99
Purchase link: Transformers: Dark of the Moon LIVE NOW!

Notes:

10830503-1373044753-379370.jpg

10830503-1373044753-379384.jpg

10830503-1373044753-379464.jpg

10830503-1373044753-379514.jpg

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 499
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 324
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 484
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 363
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 290
Last edited by a moderator:
Will these be that popular? The first Transformers film released by Play took forever to sell out.

I certainly won't be buying these sequels.

1 disc no 3D no inside extras, Zavvi keep on banging them out but there just money spinners, no real thought going into them, there not any better than the cheap German steelbooks, easy pass for me,

Hopefully these don't sell too well. Then I can weigh up whether I really want them or not, as the films aren't too hot but I'm a stickler for having the complete series of films in steelbook form (already got the 1st Transformers).

In regards to the # of discs, this is ultimately up to the studios as well. Multiple markets have released 1 disc Steelbooks over the years. I personally don't have any interest in 3D for the home, but if the package were more complete, I could certainly see the appeal to those who prefer a more complete set.

I am quite happy with the German releases, so not really excited about this. Being a UK release, content will be lacking making it an easy PASS for me. Of late passing on most UK titles being rushed into the market. Will probably be another bare bones release. German releases for me. NO NEED FOR THESE

3D release for this was the one that contained the special features disc. The 2D only version was missing that disc, so in this case, it's not just about this missing the 3D disc. It could be about missing actual features content. That's pretty lame because most people who want a collectors steelbook will almost definitely want the special features of the movie. It's ridiculous that they don't include everything with these releases. I can understand why rentals wouldn't have the special features, but if you buy the blu ray, at least they can give you the whole dam package.

Reactions: lgans316 and RMP777
Quite happy with my German version honestly.

Unless it looks the absolute dogs nuts I'll be giving it a miss.

Me too, I don't think this will top the German release, so i'll probably give this one a miss (and my wallet will be grateful).

Brilliant news, fantastic in fact. Thank god for Zavvi. Will be having a few of these and I cannot wait. Got to have this in my collection and hope there's plenty more to come this week from Zavvi. Good work this will be an awesome steelbook.

I have the german version and that looks awesome. not sure this release will get my money. why dont they release titles where it has not had steelbook treatment yet...

Brilliant news, fantastic in fact. Thank god for Zavvi. Will be having a few of these and I cannot wait. Got to have this in my collection and hope there's plenty more to come this week from Zavvi. Good work this will be an awesome steelbook.

Our wallets and credit cards need a break mate no more this week :D

3D release for this was the one that contained the special features disc. The 2D only version was missing that disc, so in this case, it's not just about this missing the 3D disc. It could be about missing actual features content. That's pretty lame because most people who want a collectors steelbook will almost definitely want the special features of the movie. It's ridiculous that they don't include everything with these releases. I can understand why rentals wouldn't have the special features, but if you buy the blu ray, at least they can give you the whole dam package.

Agree totally:thumbs:

tempting as it is to get these new Transformers steels - it would be nice to have the trilogy in steel instead of just the first movie - but its getting silly with the amount of steels zavvi are constantly throwing out. Makes Play look like they were only chucking a few out here and there. lol.
Needless to say, I cant afford all the steels I want so will have to be much more picky, especially considering the prices of some