Transformers (Limited Edition Blu-ray SteelBook) [Blu-ray]

412%2BA8wD3DL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Wir bereiten diese Artikel gerade für den Versand vor, daher ist es nicht mehr möglich, diesen Teil Ihrer Bestellung zu stornieren oder zu ändern.

We are preparing these items just for shipping, so it is not possible to cancel this part of your order or change.

This and Shooter very soon will be part of my collection

:oohyeah: :scat:

My copy of this SB and Watchmen aren't being shipped until Robin Hood does. Since I managed to pre-order for 31 euros I wasn't going to create a new order. Anyway, that's ok I have until October to get my items and have money for them. :scat:

I just have the mail of shipping I didnt check order and will arrive to my office here in México, estimated date of arrival August 31, have a DHL tracking number, now I dont know if I will pay importation fees :ohno: :ohno:

if so I belive I can decline the package and return it to amazon, then reorder to USA, lol

Not confirmed by a member yet, but I don't see any region coding on the cases or the discs.

Paramount is typically region free.

Kind of disapponted that it is just the same artwork as the DVD steelbook but with a blue banner, and nothing inside.

Looks like this, and the rest of the current steelbook releases from Germany, are a little on the cheap side

Cheers
CrashKelly

P.S. Boy I am just a big bucket of hapiness today aren't I :confused:

Last edited:
Not confirmed by a member yet, but I don't see any region coding on the cases or the discs.

Paramount is typically region free.

Even when there's coding on the case, you can't completely go off that. A few SBs claimed to be region free because of the coding, turned out to be region B and needed the triangle trick.

Last edited:
now that I have learned how to remove & install (with success) covers definitively I will crate my own inside artwork ;)

maybe a good point to start a post on custom inside artwork
icon_idea.gif

Even when there's coding on the case, you can't completely go off that. A few SBs claimed to be region free because of the coding, turned out to be region B and needed the triangle trick.

Right, that's why I was also pointing to the coding on the disc. It appears to me, based on pictures from amazon.de that the discs from the steelbook are the same ones as the original amaray release from October 2008.

http://www.amazon.de/Transformers-Special-Blu-ray-Shia-LaBeouf/dp/B000VULHH4/

Usually one goes by the distributor / studio, and it's true for most cases (not all).

The triangle trick only worked with a few TF1 steels from France that I knew of. I wasn't aware of any German blu-rays that it worked with. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Inside artwork is nice if you plan on opening your steels. I have a normal amaray copy of this already for viewing purposes and an HD DVD copy as well. This one for me (and the other Paramount steels recently released) is for strict collection purposes.

===== QUOTE Horhay ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Right, that's why I was also pointing to the coding on the disc. It appears to me, based on pictures from amazon.de that the discs from the steelbook are the same ones as the original amaray release from October 2008.

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B000VULHH4/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Usually one goes by the distributor / studio, and it's true for most cases (not all).

The triangle trick only worked with a few TF1 steels from France that I knew of. I wasn't aware of any German blu-rays that it worked with. :confused:

True, I was going on about the Tears of the Sun SB that had the region coding ABC and it turned out not to play on Region A players. Even the triangle trick didn't work.

Last edited:
Well tears played, so it didnt matter ... but 3:10 to Yuma triangle didnt work even tho it claimed ABC it was locked.

Here is an article I wrote giving a good in depth look, Its great for people to see to know that it takes a bit of research past just the ABC logos to know if its Region free or not. Most commonly by someone testing it. But more often Universal and WB are typically 99% always region free. Except for my German Digibook :angry:

http://bluraysteelbooks.com/2010/05/blu-ray-steelbook-region-coding/