Transformers (Limited Edition Blu-ray SteelBook) [Blu-ray]

I am a bit disappointed with this one. Guess I was expecting some embossing similar to the DVD steelbook. It also did not have interior art. Oh well... :(

I am a bit disappointed with this one. Guess I was expecting some embossing similar to the DVD steelbook. It also did not have interior art. Oh well... :(

It seems to be a bit of a trend with Paramount catalog releases in Germany.

We'll have to watch out for stuff like this in other countries - I dunno, there is something very special to having inside artwork in a steelbook. :cool:

^ I see... well, it seems Paramount is doing everything wrong at this point. First - no BD steelbook of IM2 in Canada. Second - DVD-sized BD steelbook of IM2 in Japan. and now this - no interior art of catalog releases in Germany. :rolleyes:

Yes, when we buy a steelbook, we assume it's a collector's item and we expect it to be a notch above a regular release. We feel shortchanged when we buy steelbooks without interior art. Though of course we can make customized art, I would still prefer an original inside art.... afterall, we pay premium for steels, don't we?

Does anyone know where this could be purchased in the US? Amazon.com wants $50 for it which is too high and it will almost cost that to have it shipped from Germany. I ordered one from GroovesInc.Com and after 2.5 weeks and no shipment notice, I emailed them and they told me that the item that they had was damaged and they couldn't get another to send me so they were canceling my order. Now I can't find any sites that are selling these.

Does anyone know where this could be purchased in the US? Amazon.com wants $50 for it which is too high and it will almost cost that to have it shipped from Germany. I ordered one from GroovesInc.Com and after 2.5 weeks and no shipment notice, I emailed them and they told me that the item that they had was damaged and they couldn't get another to send me so they were canceling my order. Now I can't find any sites that are selling these.

Your best best would probably the Trade thread here. You could post that you want one here, someone might have an extra one.