Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release Date: November 25, 2013
Purchase link: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen LIVE NOW!
Price: £14.99
Notes: Embossed

10830502-1373044753-379439.jpg

10830502-1373044753-379420.jpg

10830502-1373044753-379435.jpg

10830502-1373044753-379499.jpg

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,030
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 538
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 379
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 447
Last edited by a moderator:
The neverending story: first dispatch never arrived, they said
"We are aware that your order for the item(s) below is still outstanding and apologise that this has not yet been sent.
(after 3 weeks); second dispatch never arrived (4 weeks have passed), and now they ask me to sign a 'Non-Receipt of Goods' disclaimer form to investigate further.
Is it normal?

Well you ask is it normal, actually it isn't normal except for one retailer the dreaded Zavvi. This is another one of the reasons I have stopped collecting. It's like you have to prove to them that you did not receive the items before they will deal with the issues. The fact is you shouldn't have to. The items are the responsibility of the retailer until you have received them, opened and inspected the goods and you are 100% happy with your purchase. You shouldn't have to sign anything at all Let alone having to find the time to scan the document and email them back, which is what I had to do 3 flipping times before they confirmed they received the document. It's like they don't believe you. I find the whole thing unnecessary and I have never had to sign any form for any other retailer online in the event of a non receipt of goods. Thank goodness il never have to deal with these morons again.

Well you ask is it normal, actually it isn't normal except for one retailer the dreaded Zavvi. This is another one of the reasons I have stopped collecting. It's like you have to prove to them that you did not receive the items before they will deal with the issues. The fact is you shouldn't have to. The items are the responsibility of the retailer until you have received them, opened and inspected the goods and you are 100% happy with your purchase. You shouldn't have to sign anything at all Let alone having to find the time to scan the document and email them back, which is what I had to do 3 flipping times before they confirmed they received the document. It's like they don't believe you. I find the whole thing unnecessary and I have never had to sign any form for any other retailer online in the event of a non receipt of goods. Thank goodness il never have to deal with these morons again.

Oh you're still here? :rolleyes:

Play.com also used to do this, except you couldn't email the form you had to send it through the post. Now that was annoying.

(after 3 weeks); second dispatch never arrived (4 weeks have passed), and now they ask me to sign a 'Non-Receipt of Goods' disclaimer form to investigate further.
Is it normal?

may be it isn't zavvi.. but your country customs or postal office? have you checked with them?

Is it normal?

Maybe Zavvi needs to provide a signed disclaimer form to file an insurance claim with their courier.

may be it isn't zavvi.. but your country customs or postal office? have you checked with them?
I don't blame zavvi for the lost order, i'd like to know if anyone else has gone through this Non-Receipt of Goods' disclaimer form procedure, and if zavvi sent a replacement after that.

I did received a package which is totally feather weight. Meaning there is nothing inside but the package is in original packing. I wrote to Zaavi and they sent me a replacement.

After enough stupid people like me have paid the full price, Zavvi sells it now for almost half of the price: £7.99 :naughty:

Dont feel bad. Honestly this is such a gorgeous steel, I have the FS original release and compared them side by side. This one holds up well. I am surprised it didn't sellout when they initially re-released it. I would have bit at the full price as well worrying it would go OOS.

But I agree.. it does suck to feel like you got shafted. At least they wern't asking 20GBP like with Mermaid and Jungle Book. Imagine all the folks who paid full price on those and now they hit 9GBP recently.

Reactions: Baltic
This is a nice alternative to the original FS version.
I just wish that the bonus features disc weren't removed, and that the film disc were the "IMAX Big Screen Edition". :(

I guess that is where steelbook modifications come in. ;)

This is a nice alternative to the original FS version.
I just wish that the bonus features disc weren't removed, and that the film disc were the "IMAX Big Screen Edition". :(

I guess that is where steelbook modifications come in. ;)

Or just put the IMAX disc in the steelbook.... :scat:

I've bit-£8 is a bargain.