Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release Date: November 25, 2013
Purchase link: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen LIVE NOW!
Price: £14.99
Notes: Embossed

10830502-1373044753-379439.jpg

10830502-1373044753-379420.jpg

10830502-1373044753-379435.jpg

10830502-1373044753-379499.jpg

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,025
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 532
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 375
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 443
Last edited by a moderator:
This is an underrated Steelbook and a bargain at £7.99. If it had a gloss finish, I think it would be better than the FS edition.

Here are some quick snaps of my copy :D
IMG_3533.jpg

IMG_3548.jpg

IMG_3534.JPG

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3535.jpg
My favourite thing about it is how the bare metal shines through on the on the back:
IMG_3544.jpg

This is an underrated Steelbook and a bargain at £7.99. If it had a gloss finish, I think it would be better than the FS edition.

My favourite thing about it is how the bare metal shines through on the on the back:

I've never understood why the metal look on the back wasn't used on the front too. does it have something to do with the image on the rest of it? I wish they were consistant - it would make this steel perfect.

You can pick up the imax edition very cheap nowadays. It comes with the extras disc ;)

The IMAX version wasn't ever released in the UK.
I have one coming in from America thanks to a member here.

The point is (again, since people seem to be missing it alot lately), that the Zavvi steelbook would've been a nice way for the IMAX edition to have a commercial release in the UK, instead of Paramount or whomever just putting in the old theatrical disc.

The bonus features disc should've come standard with the Zavvi steelbook, but I guess it was just cheaper to put out a steelbook without the bonus features disc.

The IMAX version wasn't ever released in the UK.
I have one coming in from America thanks to a member here.

The point is (again, since people seem to be missing it alot lately), that the Zavvi steelbook would've been a nice way for the IMAX edition to have a commercial release in the UK, instead of Paramount or whomever just putting in the old theatrical disc.

The bonus features disc should've come standard with the Zavvi steelbook, but I guess it was just cheaper to put out a steelbook without the bonus features disc.

Im aware of this. I was trying to be helpful. ;)

My point is, there are other ways to obtain the bonus disc for cheap, its not that big of a deal that its not included, especially since this steelbook is £7.99 nowadays. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: goufcustom
Ordered!

I couldn't resist at this price so I ordered one. If I didn't know about the FS one I would have thought this was a great steel and would have preordered it.

Last edited:
This is an awesome steel on it's own.
Side by side, take away the rarity of the FS edition, one would most likely choose this as the better version.
Coming from one who has both.

Im aware of this. I was trying to be helpful. ;)

My point is, there are other ways to obtain the bonus disc for cheap, its not that big of a deal that its not included, especially since this steelbook is £7.99 nowadays. :)

I know it's not really that big of a deal.
My point is, that it would've be nice to get a full package (Zavvi steelbook, IMAX disc, bonus features disc) all in one go, rather than having to buy the same film a second time just for a different movie disc and the bonus features disc.

Zavvi should've just released the full package (steelbook, IMAX disc, bonus features disc) in one go. It just would've been more convenient and cheaper that way.

Ok... with a 15% discount code, Zavvi knew I couldn't resist anymore. Love being sad not being able to buy steelbooks that I want when they are released cause they are too expensive.. and being able to get them under 10 euros a few months later... 8.37€ for this one with free shipping, I almost feel guilty

Reactions: severo
Ok... with a 15% discount code, Zavvi knew I couldn't resist anymore. Love being sad not being able to buy steelbooks that I want when they are released cause they are too expensive.. and being able to get them under 10 euros a few months later... 8.37€ for this one with free shipping, I almost feel guilty

true. :)

they are clearly selling this out now, and as soon as it's sold out, it can only gain value from 8.37€. i feel sorry for the people who paid the full price of 18€ a few months back, now you can have 2 copies cheaper than 1 in the beginning.
for that price it's such a steal!