Tron: Legacy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release: 13th July, 2015
Purchase: Tron Legacy 3D&2D (Live Monday, May 4, 12 pm GMT)
Price: £17.99

Notes: Limited to 2500 copies, Spot gloss with embossing

front.jpg

exterior.jpg back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see it back in stock with under 500 copies left. Would be nice if they, y'know... sent me my copy that I ordered months ago? Emailed them and awaiting reply. I have a bad run of re-ordering and trying to cancel my old order, only for them to ignore the request and charge me for two.

Nice to see it back in stock with under 500 copies left. Would be nice if they, y'know... sent me my copy that I ordered months ago? Emailed them and awaiting reply. I have a bad run of re-ordering and trying to cancel my old order, only for them to ignore the request and charge me for two.

I actually cancelled my original order that still hadn't been sent out and re ordered, my status now says awaiting dispatch but i was also wary as this happened with sleepy hollow and avengers assemble and both were cancelled. Hopefully I wake up to a dispatch

When the cancellation works there should be an e-mail sent to you, for in stock items i find Zavvi do not have a working cancellation, even when I changed my mind in a short period of time. :confused: I've only ever got their pre-order cancellations to work, they won't allow any cancellation if they are about to send out pre-order items to meet the release date the following week. I've asked for the return costs to be covered in the past when I ordered something and I asked early on for it to be cancelled and it's not cancelling, Zavvi did send the prepaid label on that occasion.

i too have the same problem with this one just sitting in pre-orders, Zavvi are being weird again, :meh: not dispatching my order for any apparent reason or as usual not updating us, my payment has not failed, the order just has not progressed. :(

I put a new order in for the stock they can't be bothered to send us existing customers, :wacky: it's already saying dispatched, so I'm going to cancel the existing order or get them to cancel it, hope it cancels.

Mine was dispatched on the 16th July along with Good Will Hunting & Sweeney Todd...those 2 turned up last saturday...NO sign of Tron Legacy!!!

So i ordered another one when it came back in stock which was dispatched yesterday and now i have to go through the whole "Zavvi e-mail customer service" fiasco to get them to refund me on the first one!!:censored::censored::censored::censored:

Damn lose disc in mine. Disc is fine but it bouncing around inside on its way across the pond scuffed up the clear plastic on the inner cover side of the case. :(