Tron: Legacy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release: 13th July, 2015
Purchase: Tron Legacy 3D&2D (Live Monday, May 4, 12 pm GMT)
Price: £17.99

Notes: Limited to 2500 copies, Spot gloss with embossing

front.jpg

exterior.jpg back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No release a steel of Tron Uprising's only season please
Tron Uprising
That would not be possible as there is no Blu-ray or DVD release anywhere in the world
No plans at the moment for a DVD or Blu-ray release is listed

The only way was to watch on Disney XD Channel
As far as I now that's not been shown at the moment

Netflix had it available for a while but its no longer listed to view

Last edited:
Tron Uprising
That would not be possible as there is no Blu-ray or DVD release anywhere in the world
No plans at the moment for a DVD or Blu-ray release is listed

The only way was to watch on Disney XD Channel
As far as I now that's not been shown at the moment

Netflix had it available for a while but its no longer listed to view

I'm painfully aware of this sir. :cry:

Great pics, it's making me jealous because I have it on order since the beginning and it hasn't been shipped for me. Am I the only one whose having this little problem cause if it sells out before they've sent my copy I won't be happy.
:(

Great pics, it's making me jealous because I have it on order since the beginning and it hasn't been shipped for me. Am I the only one whose having this little problem cause if it sells out before they've sent my copy I won't be happy.

I had the same problem, contacted the custumer service and received the following message on Friday:

"Hello Michael,
Thank you for getting in touch about your xxxxxxx
The Tron: Legacy 3D - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (Includes 2D Version) [Blu-ray] is in stock and should of been sent out already. I have escalated this to our customer operations team who shall look into this within the next 2-5 working days. I shall get back to you with an update.
If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Kind regards,
Matthew"

And today my order was shipped. Thus try to contact zavvi about this issue.

Best wishes,

Michael

Thanks guys I'm glad you like them. My copy of Tron only got sent out on the 21st and I received it on the 24th. Not sure why the late despatch, I ordered it the moment it went live. I'm happy to add it to my collection after losing my German edition.

For Thor Legacy, watched it 3D last night and I am just amazed at how they made such a master piece of a si-fi movie. The 3D scenes are really well done with nice depth and the whole feel of the movie and this digital world is just breathtaking what they can do... IMO This is a another masterpiece from Disney which once again managed to bring you into another world and just lose yourself in the movie. This is movie Magic. Disney rule
where can i buy Thor Legacy on Blu-ray :LOL::rofl:

Never seen the movie so wasn't interested in getting this steel, but the live pictures look amazing. Makes me want to buy bad!!!
Is it a good chance for a price drop at some point do you guys think?? Or does Disney stuff usually not?

Just sent my 3rd e-mail to Zavvi customer services to get a refund on my original order that never showed up!!!!!

Re-ordered when it went back into stock...got that no problem:thumbs:

I've asked Zavvi why nobody is able to call customer services and why their system is so antiquated!!

No doubt i'll get a generic "copy & paste" reply!!!:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: