Tron: Legacy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release: 13th July, 2015
Purchase: Tron Legacy 3D&2D (Live Monday, May 4, 12 pm GMT)
Price: £17.99

Notes: Limited to 2500 copies, Spot gloss with embossing

front.jpg

exterior.jpg back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tron: Legacy 3D - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (Includes 2D Version) Blu-ray

That's better it includes 2D and 3D Discs

Zavvi is just the retailer. They aren't deciding or approving squat. Don't you get that yet?:rolleyes:

On what planet does a retailer place their order for 4000 odd units without even seeing what they're getting. Once they see it and order a quantity they are effectively approving the design.

Don't YOU get that yet? :rolleyes:

Considering how much I paid for the beautiful German 3D Steelbook 3 years ago from eBay (£35 inc postage) which I had to let go :dunno: last year. This is a bargain price one that I'll happerly buy. I can imagine this will look better once in hand.

I'm also happy with the recent Disney catalogue 3D steelbook wave prices being between £16-£18 is great and would make my wallet happy if there wasn't so many steelbook releases every month.

On what planet does a retailer place their order for 4000 odd units without even seeing what they're getting. Once they see it and order a quantity they are effectively approving the design.

This is Limited to 2500 Copies not 4,000
You must not have worked in retail as a buyer especially in a Film and Music shop to understand how a release happens and when the likes of artwork and final release details are known fully to a retailer

The film studio distributor often don't even know the final release details when releasing a product until sometimes just before release as factors that can affect a release can often change the content or packaging at the last moment

Last edited:
Reactions: StifflersDad
I'll be breaking my rule of not paying full price for catalog titles, but this is a definite pre-order for me! :D

So, they get to choose to sell what is offered or sell none at all. You would choose none?
You, sir, should never run a business.

Reactions: StifflersDad
A reminder folks, to keep this thread focused on this edition of the Tron Legacy SteelBook. Take off-topic discussions to their respective subforums.

And one more thing - be courteous and kind to each other :)

A reminder folks, to keep this thread focused on this edition of the Tron Legacy SteelBook. Take off-topic discussions to their respective subforums.

And one more thing - be courteous and kind to each other :)

To be fair, it's a bit difficult sometimes to remain courteous when you end up with past after post from the Zavvi bashing brigade who seem to think they know the ins and outs of how retailer exclusives work, even though they're normally wrong.

Even though there was no formal announcements regarding the specs of this release, and despite me pointing out that Disney never feature the 3D logo on the actual steelbook we've had numerous posts regarding Disney/Zavvi and their lack of a 3D disc (yet here we are a few pages later and lo and behold, 3D is included).

Besides, the mock-up above is still just that, unless Tron: Legacy isn't getting a picture on the side (like every other Zavvi Disney exclusive), then the mock-up still isn't accurate.