HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Slipped under the radar?

Tron Legacy (3d Blu-ray/ Blu-ray/ Digital Copy) (Collectible Metal Packaging)
https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/action-adventure/tron-legacy-3d-blu-ray-blu-ray-digital-copy-steel-book/656083

Release Date 30-11-2011
Price: AUS$37.58, Approx £26

03 June 2013 PRICE CRASH AUS$14.99 EEK!

001.png

20% Discount till 7 Dec

JB_AU_20111130_20_Off_DVD_Banner_728x90_728.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont mind waiting but its the lack of feedback. I actually ordered two Tron 3D's and Senna for a total of 3 steels. For whatever reason they split my order in two. One order was for the 2x Tron 3D's and the other order is for the Senna. I actually received one Tron 3D but the website says that my order of two has been completed. I keep telling the customer service rep this but the response was that the first order was sent and shipping can take up to 5-6 weeks.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

:twisted:FINALLY!!!!!! I just got confirmation they are sending the missing TRON. OMG what an ordeal!!!

I dont mind waiting but its the lack of feedback. I actually ordered two Tron 3D's and Senna for a total of 3 steels. For whatever reason they split my order in two. One order was for the 2x Tron 3D's and the other order is for the Senna. I actually received one Tron 3D but the website says that my order of two has been completed. I keep telling the customer service rep this but the response was that the first order was sent and shipping can take up to 5-6 weeks.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

:twisted:FINALLY!!!!!! I just got confirmation they are sending the missing TRON. OMG what an ordeal!!!

Thats great news mate,Sometimes its such common sence that just gets us frustrated....All in All its a great pick up...WELL DONE":oohyeah:

Would love to get my hands on this when I have a bit more money spare. What's the best way to get hold of this now?

Ouch! Guess I'll have to keep my eye out for one on eBay then.

Thanks for the info mate. :)

Good Luck!, but I can't see you getting it cheaper on ebay. Seems that if you want it, you will have to bite the bullet and go the JB Hi-Fi way. They do have regular 20% off sales, so you may need to bookmark their website.