HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Slipped under the radar?

Tron Legacy (3d Blu-ray/ Blu-ray/ Digital Copy) (Collectible Metal Packaging)
https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/action-adventure/tron-legacy-3d-blu-ray-blu-ray-digital-copy-steel-book/656083

Release Date 30-11-2011
Price: AUS$37.58, Approx £26

03 June 2013 PRICE CRASH AUS$14.99 EEK!

001.png

20% Discount till 7 Dec

JB_AU_20111130_20_Off_DVD_Banner_728x90_728.png

Last edited by a moderator:
After waiting patiently the last two months for a 20% off sale at JB so I could pick this up, I finally cracked on the weekend. The stock around me has been slowly drying up, and I decided I'd prefer to spend $50 now and have it (and be able to select one in great condition) than wait and risk it being gone so I could save $10.

There will now be a 20% off sale at JB within the fortnight, I'm sure.

But ohhhhh, the front of this is just SO GOOD... couldn't bear not having it any longer!!
Congrats Rod, it's a lovely looking Viva box, Viva Tron Legacy!! :scat: :hilarious:

Reactions: RodneyOz and MK50
I received mine recently but there is a dent on the top right of the corner (under the price sticker, maybe, not sure since mine came without the sticker).
IMG_1919.jpg

I was told that this may be a defect of a batch or manufacturer since the person who sold me the copy told me this was present on his copy too (now that he checked). Can anyone confirm this? :)
Thanks.

I was told that this may be a defect of a batch or manufacturer since the person who sold me the copy told me this was present on his copy too (now that he checked). Can anyone confirm this? :)
Thanks.

I can confirm I also have a VERY similar issue... It is a very minor, extremely minor dent but it is near enough in the same position :(

Crap, guess it is caused by their method of applying their price tags, wish mine still had the price sticker so I would have never noticed. :p

Crap, guess it is caused by their method of applying their price tags, wish mine still had the price sticker so I would have never noticed. :p

Could be actually, because my 2012 and numerous copies of Edge of Darkness had dents in the same spot, underneath the price sticker :angry:

does anyone know if this metal viva box is still available, it says nothing left in stock but they are still taking orders.
Yes I'd jump in now or never and hope they get one out to you but don't get your hopes too high, good luck bud ;)

I suspect they're at the stage of having to order copies back from the individual stores to fulfill online orders - and not to slag off JB, but they take a while to get that done...

Always impressive L, this is so hard to capture its juiciness on camera but you did that with ease and beautifully too :notworthy:

Reactions: Liselotte
I ordered this from JBHiFi along with Ghost Protocol and both came well packaged and in perfect condition. They have a 20% off sale going on now.

Last edited: