True Blood (Concluded) [HBO]

splax23

Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
The D
Season finale just started!! who watches this? i think this is hands down one of the best shows out there along with dexter.

Attachments

• True Blood.jpg
    True Blood.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 90
I do I do!!! One of my favorite shows ever!! It's even better the 2nd season. Season finale is taping right now so we'll watch it after football. Can't Wait!!!

I've never seen this show. Is it really that good? :) I am not saying you guys are liars or anything lol I just have very little time when I am at home I usually don't watch much TV. I guess I should pick up season 1 soon then.

I heard it's like an R rated version of twilight. Vampires, blood/gore, more violence/language, and......SEX :D

Really?! hmmm I might just have to pick it up. Not because of the sex part, but because I just don't understand where Hollywood gets vampires should be romantic and form a love story around it lol I'll check this out sometime soon.

Aren't vampires out to kill, blood suck and what not?

there is definitely a lot of naked people in it and also a lot of gore. Its a really great series and worth picking up.

Indeed the wife and I did enjoy the 1st season although not to ruin it the finale was not quite what I had hoped for.

Let's just say I'm not ordering HBO just to see the second season.

EDIT: Lots of naked people i.e. :boobies:

Last edited:
Our Tivo stopped working last night, went to watch the finale and it didn't come on!!! Couldn't watch Hung or Entourage finale either!!! ****!!! So nobody say anything until I get to watch it sometime this week. :confused::twisted::(

Or you could just stay away from the topic until you see it:)

BTW Anna Paquin is sexy in this show.

I can't stay away!! It shows up in my email and sucks me in! Miguel, there's no way they would kill my Eric!!!!! Anna Paquin is sexy until she opens her mouth :p