True Blood (Concluded) [HBO]

splax23

Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
The D
Season finale just started!! who watches this? i think this is hands down one of the best shows out there along with dexter.

Attachments

• True Blood.jpg
    True Blood.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 90
lots of blood, gore and sex always makes a great tv show and so far season 3 as been awesome, the storylines have been good and it always makes sure you need to watch the next episode, the only thing ive been disappointed with this season is, they killed
franklin
way to soon, this guy was funny to watch in the last couple of episodes and they should of kept him longer

Oi vey, I am only on season 2, must stay out of this thread, eventhough I posted it, LOL:) A friend snagged me the Season 2 HMV exclusive with the True Blood bottle replica so I was stoked;)

opps my bad lol, season 2 was good, every season as been so far, well hope you enjoy it, its definitely worth watching

I love this show. Been watching it since it started and I really wasn't expecting much from it. The last episode I watched was one of the most violent things I have ever seen. Being a HUGE horror fan, that is saying something. I was quite surprised that I was watching a TV show and not a Foreign gore flick. Loved it.
I'm talking about the episode with the slow attempted killing of Bill in the barn and Tara smashing her captor's head with the mace. Holy ****, that was savage, and she did it over and over again, haha. pure awesomeness. I was actually flinching at that.
Speaking of Tara, I'm a little disappointed that we haven't seen her naked yet :(

I love this show. Been watching it since it started and I really wasn't expecting much from it. The last episode I watched was one of the most violent things I have ever seen. Being a HUGE horror fan, that is saying something. I was quite surprised that I was watching a TV show and not a Foreign gore flick. Loved it.
I'm talking about the episode with the slow attempted killing of Bill in the barn and Tara smashing her captor's head with the mace. Holy ****, that was savage, and she did it over and over again, haha. pure awesomeness. I was actually flinching at that.
Speaking of Tara, I'm a little disappointed that we haven't seen her naked yet :(

I fricking love this show, gets better every season!! Sookie is smoking hot :drool: the part your referring too in your spoiler Glen :scat::scat:

Yeah, we love this show. I didn't think I would when I 1st heard about this show, but I love the characters and the script is just hysterical:)

since season 2 ive always hope they would kill tara off, ive grown to dislike her after season 1

I wonder what the queen told the Eric about Sookie

I know I know!!!!!! Dammit!!! How long are we gonna have to wait for that revelation. I love ERIC!!! Got myself an Eric t-shirt from Hot Topic and a Merlotte's Bar and Grill shirt at Universal Studio's :oohyeah:

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

I know on the spoiler!!!! Tara surprised the **** outta me!! :scat:

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Ok I'm really gonna miss.....

Lorena!!!! I loved watching Bill kick the **** out of her and those great insults he had.

Yesterday`s episode was awesome as always, this season is looking much better than second (which I hated). Jason is the dumber person on that town, always laugh at the stuff he says. I laughed so hard when he asked Sookie if she was Brain Damaged

I think each season has gotten better, this season is awesome! :oohyeah:

true this season has been awesome with the exception of all the gay stuff that's going on. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem seeing it, I was pretty excited that Lafayette finally got himself a BF interest in the show but it just seems that everyone else has gone gay as well, even Bill had a bit of a scene there with Eric. I know it was a dream and I know that Eric is just playing gay to get what he wants but there's just WAY TOO MUCH!!!

The gayness aside, this season has been frantically awesome. The violence has been turned up a notch and the story is great. I must admit I was getting a little bored last season with the "orgy-demon-witch" storyline. My bride is reading the books and she tells me that they've kind of merged a couple of the book storyliones together to create this seasons TV show and she really likes it.

Hey, I thought I would ask... in case any of you went back and bought Seasons 1-3 of True Blood in the new Blu ray/DVD/Digital Copy format that they came out with on the same day that they released Season 4: If you're not going to use your digital copies for those seasons, I would REALLY appreciate having them. There's a code inside the little package where they put the DVD discs, and you only need that for the DC. No discs required. PM me if you're willing to share. Thanks in advance!

So who all is watching this season? I like it so far but I have to admit that over the years my frustrations have grown and interest has waned to the point where when it was getting ready to premiere I was like "oh it's starting again?"

After season 1 I was hyped like crazy! Then it just slowly got out of hand with all the crazy. I realize the books had the crazy in it too, but there's usually one or two storylines I like and the rest is meh.

I just started season 5 yesterday.... we'll see. With the years, of course it has gotten pretty much "the same", but it's still doing a great job entertaining! :D