TwistedMetalPS3E3-50.png

TwistedMetalPS3E3-51.png

TwistedMetalPS3E3-52.png

TwistedMetalPS3E3-53.png

TwistedMetalPS3E3-54.png

E3 Trailer:

Pre-Order: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003O6KWZK/?tag=hidefnin-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...and yet Jaffe said that he wasn't working on this one...unless that was just to shut everyone up.

Also, I suggest changing the thumbnail to the Twisted Metal 2 cover.

I know its the best one, but I was trying to find one that had sweet tooth's head really big and that was the best pic.

jaffesnewgameps3unknown.jpg

Take this with a huge grain of salt until we find out more on this issue, but an anonymous source has sent us the above picture recently of a developer that is supposedly working on David Jaffe's new game. First off, I have not seen this picture anywhere to confirm that this is possibly fake. A few things to note about the picture is obviously it is a racing/demolition style game. The center of the main screen shows a car and the box to the right shows actions for Special, Fire, Homing, and Rico. To the left of the screen there is a bar filled almost halfway that says Team Weapon and above that what appears to be the grid. Another thing to take notice is the desktop to the right has a box opened and I still can not make out any of the above title text except "for PS3" (keep in mind this was a completely distorted form of text when I tried to clean it up so I could be wrong). This is just a quick analysis of this picture and it is not to be taken as fact until we can confirm it. We will be sure to update you on whether or not this information is true.

One of the best games i played at E3. Level we got to play was Slaughterland, level was pretty cool, almost everything in level was destructible...oh brought so great memories of PS1 days...*tear* Game was kept hiddent till after presser, was revealed around 2 and had to wait an hour to play but well worth it! I took some video of gameplay but im sure you guys have seen it online if not let me know and ill upload it tomorrow

One of the best games i played at E3. Level we got to play was Slaughterland, level was pretty cool, almost everything in level was destructible...oh brought so great memories of PS1 days...*tear* Game was kept hiddent till after presser, was revealed around 2 and had to wait an hour to play but well worth it! I took some video of gameplay but im sure you guys have seen it online if not let me know and ill upload it tomorrow

If you have some of the level that you played we'll gladly take it. especially since it's original.

Bringing back memories for sure....now this is one game I wouldn't mind playing with you guys online...I can guarantee loads of smack talking and fun for our clan on this....:D

Jaffe: Twisted Metal PS3 has been in works for 18 months

David Jaffe has revealed that the new Twisted Metal game for PlayStation 3 has been in the works at Eat Sleep Play for the past 18 months – the build shown at E3, however, was an early pre, pre-Alpha code.

Writing on his Twitter in response to a fan enquiring about various graphical errors, Jaffe commented, "If you mean when it popped out during E3, that was/is a bug. No destruction will do that. There is visual payoff for all objects."

"It's just that- at E3- pre, pre Alpha, sometimes the destruction was not showing up in real time."

Twisted Metal PS3 will be released in 2011.