Underworld: Awakening (2D + 3D Blu-ray SteelBook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Future Shop will have a Underworld: Awakening steelbook exclusively in Canada

It contains a 3D version of the movie and the release date is May 8, 2012

Purchase link: Order Here

attachment.php

Underworld6.jpg

Underworld5.jpg

Underworld4.jpg

Underworld3.jpg

Underworld2.jpg

Underworld.jpg

Attachments

• underworld_fs.jpg
    underworld_fs.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:
i wouldn't expect a printed back for this cause usually canadian steels have clean back artwork, or was it just the company that made it that has clean backs?

well usually they don't have printed backs but the odd one does show up with printed backs. Although I haven't seen one in some time now at Future Shop with printed backs.

nice artwork!

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Looks very close to Resident evil afterlife :rolleyes:
But they could have chosen some other artwork :(

you could put them in front of each other....and add Shoot Em Up on the other side...:D

well usually they don't have printed backs but the odd one does show up with printed backs. Although I haven't seen one in some time now at Future Shop with printed backs.

Wasn't the last one Angels & Demons? In fact that's only one I remember.

Anyway liking the Artwork on this, glad I'm in on the Group Buy :scat:

I REALLY wanted this cover...but Sony doesn't do the different cover thing for their Steels...PLEASE make an exception for Ms. Beckinsale!!!!

5108OPio0SL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Sigill, Sony usually is often if not always region free, but we shall see, because according to some region coding sites, some USA Underworld releases were region free, while some are locked. Since Canada shares Region A, we may see the same 'mixed back'...not sure...

Reactions: Sigill
I'd LOVE a paint accent on Kate's eyes...like with the Spanish Twilight steels..maybe some embossing of her outline?

Ok, clearly I am being shamelessly biased :hilarious: