Underworld: Awakening (2D + 3D Blu-ray SteelBook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Future Shop will have a Underworld: Awakening steelbook exclusively in Canada

It contains a 3D version of the movie and the release date is May 8, 2012

Purchase link: Order Here

attachment.php

Underworld6.jpg

Underworld5.jpg

Underworld4.jpg

Underworld3.jpg

Underworld2.jpg

Underworld.jpg

Attachments

• underworld_fs.jpg
    underworld_fs.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:
I'm excited for this one, but will wait on the GB a bit to see if there will be any other releases...

hmm not really I prefer the chosen one, that's says I'm kick Ur a$$ bang bang where is the other one is like wats up!! I look pretty no?? :hilarious:

LOL, nah, the cover they chose is on all other regular Amaray cases. Futureshop used to do exclusive art for many of their Steels. I'll skip this and get the cheapest one elsewhere, if it's the same art. I lurv Kate all over, but I'd LOVE a closeup..yummmm with color bling bling accents on her eyes. They can put her ripping up Werewolves on the inside. But I'd prefer a double sided shot of her waking up from cryo, ha ha! But alas, I am at the mercy of the studio...bah! :hilarious:

Last edited:
I love this artwork....:oohyeah:

Yes, here's hoping for some embossed titles and kick ass inside artwork. No text on the back just a clean picture on her rear..mirroring the front. :drool:

LOL, nah, the cover they chose is on all other regular Amaray cases. Futureshop used to do exclusive art for many of their Steels. I'll skip this and get the cheapest one elsewhere, if it's the same art. I lurv Kate all over, but I'd LOVE a closeup..yummmm with color bling bling accents on her eyes. They can put her ripping up Werewolves on the inside. But I'd prefer a double sided shot of her waking up from cryo, ha ha! But alas, I am at the mercy of the studio...bah! :hilarious:

This is the G rated version of what DB wants to have on the cover. :hilarious: