Underworld: Awakening (2D + 3D Blu-ray SteelBook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Future Shop will have a Underworld: Awakening steelbook exclusively in Canada

It contains a 3D version of the movie and the release date is May 8, 2012

Purchase link: Order Here

attachment.php

Underworld6.jpg

Underworld5.jpg

Underworld4.jpg

Underworld3.jpg

Underworld2.jpg

Underworld.jpg

Attachments

• underworld_fs.jpg
    underworld_fs.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:
Hello everyone new to site :D I'd love to get my hands on the future shop steelbook, but not sure if they post to the UK and if so, how much would it be to be imported. Can anyone help? :emb: Thanks.
Hi and welcome to the site Tom, FS do not ship abroad but with the help some kind forum members on this lovely forum you can join group buys in the trade section, note that you need a min of 30 posts before you can participate in any GBs.

Now back to topic :D

Reactions: digitalbabe
Hi and welcome to the site Tom, FS do not ship abroad but with the help some kind forum members on this lovely forum you can join group buys in the trade section, note that you need a min of 30 posts before you can participate in any GBs.

Now back to topic :D

Thanks, better get posting then :hilarious:

Hm, surprised everyone and their mother have not announced one for this film which was a box office success for the series.....already almost the end of April....

I hope this isn't Region A locked as Sony seems to be Region locking North America BDs that are released early.

I hope this is not Region A locked also, as some of the other Underworld releases were and i have been holding back on this wondering the same thing. :wtf:

Last edited:
Maybe Biscuit bought them all for GB? :hilarious:

Nope :) I'm going to pre-order them in store! I don't want to receive 25-30 damaged copies and run like a moron to exchange them.

I have a deal with the store manager, he sent an email to the manufacturer for me and i'm going to receive all the needed copies for the GB in store (and the store will receive the copies they need for regular people as well :joy:).

I did the same for the Diablo III steelbook since it's going to be very limited! The store was only going to get 25 copies, but I've managed to increase the number to 75 :scat: