Underworld: Awakening (2D + 3D Blu-ray SteelBook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Future Shop will have a Underworld: Awakening steelbook exclusively in Canada

It contains a 3D version of the movie and the release date is May 8, 2012

Purchase link: Order Here

attachment.php

Underworld6.jpg

Underworld5.jpg

Underworld4.jpg

Underworld3.jpg

Underworld2.jpg

Underworld.jpg

Attachments

• underworld_fs.jpg
    underworld_fs.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:
Nope :) I'm going to pre-order them in store! I don't want to receive 25-30 damaged copies and run like a moron to exchange them.

I have a deal with the store manager, he sent an email to the manufacturer for me and i'm going to receive all the needed copies for the GB in store (and the store will receive the copies they need for regular people as well :joy:).

I did the same for the Diablo III steelbook since it's going to be very limited! The store was only going to get 25 copies, but I've managed to increase the number to 75 :scat:

this may in fact be the definition of wheelin' n dealin'!!

i think you will find this will be region free because if you look at the pictures on the japanese thread for the same steel the pic with the inside and disc clearly states A,B,C so good chance id say.

Reactions: Konflick
DVD-I'd be shocked if there was not one in the UK and DE,but sometimes release dates are deliberately staggered. Odd that one has not been announced however by now...

I am really keeping my fingers crossed for my stock to come in on this one. Was going to place my order last week for it, had it in the shopping cart, got caught up with something else that day and forgot to check out. Sure enough, wanted to finish order today..... and "Out of Stock." :( Go figure.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

*my = more (correction)

So this looks like it will sold out everywhere pretty soon and hard to get hold of already wow

FS repeatedly does this and then items come back in stock, just keep checking back, or just pre-order in store...

Jlettuce-since you're in the US and FS doesn't ship there, I am assuming that you're shipping to a friend's house. If not, get 30 posts and see if Biscuitnoir can help you-he has group buy.

Reactions: jlettuce2002
Ok so I have to ask everyone's opinion on this here on HDN. Do you peeps think we will ever get proper individual releases for all the movies in this franchise like Resident Evil ?

I have been holding out spending the $$$ on the german trilogie and Underworld Evolution steel book hoping just hoping we will get singular proper artwork releases.... but it doesnt seem like it will happen. Is Sony the studio behind all of the Underworld movies?

Just wondering if I should just get the german steelies and give up on waiting.

Oh and DB... nice avatar change. Im jealous it wasn't me that found that one and changed to it ;) But then I would be cheating on Yvonne so I guess its okay :)

LOL, Steel. I think Sony would be insane not to release the other separate ones after the success of the last film, especially. But no news yet. Remember to visit the Steelbook feedback area to vote for the individual Underworld releases, if you would like to see them in the future:)

Thanks for the details digitalbabe. I ordered a copy of Drive from some on-line store in Canada back in Jan. and receivied it with no trouble. Thought it was FS, apparently not. So now I know.

LOL, Steel. I think Sony would be insane not to release the other separate ones after the success of the last film, especially. But no news yet. Remember to visit the Steelbook feedback area to vote for the individual Underworld releases, if you would like to see them in the future:)

I sure hope so. I already voted in the Steelbook feedback area... I would vote again and again if I was allowed, lol. I guess Ill just keep waiting then.

Has Sony ever released "Waves" of steel books or steel books for movies long after release ?