Underworld: Awakening (3D Blu-ray SteelBook)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

GVZER

苦い
Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
Please be aware, some if not many, Best Buy stores have assigned the same sku to the Lenticular version, as they have to the Steelbook version. So if you ordered online based on the sku shown in the initial pictures that surfaced, you may not receive a Steelbook, but a Lenticular version.

Found some info on an other forum, this one has been confirmd as a Best Buy Exclusive in the USA. Region free.

attachment.php

Release date: May 8th 2012
Price: $24.99
Region: A, B and C
Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MA, French 5.1 DTS-HD MA
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish

Additional pictures (thanks to ash333) -
kate1.jpg

kate2.jpg

kate3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man. Got to the store before they opened and waited outside. Peeked in the window and spotted the steels so I knew where to rush to. Got over there and they only had 2. It looked like one was ran over by a steam roller and the other one was bent in half. I've never seen more trashed steels. So I asked the customer service desk of they had anymore. They had 1 that was being held for a customer. Had a very small scratch on it. They wouldn't give it to me. Waited around for 15 minutes. As soon as the desk was clear I freaking walked back there, grabbed it and headed to check out. Feeling so sneaky I get to the register and the guy who rang me up was the guy who was working at the customer service desk. He says "oh you found a non damaged one" I responded "sure did" I paid and took off. Hahahaha so happy!*

That was my copy, now I am coming to get you! :twisted:

I just got back from BB. My store had about 5 steels left. The first one I pulled off the shelf was mint, but than I accidentally dropped the damn thing. So I put it back and pulled the next one off the shelf. Luckily it was mint too.

I just got back from BB. My store had about 5 steels left. The first one I pulled off the shelf was mint, but than I accidentally dropped the damn thing. So I put it back and pulled the next one off the shelf. Luckily it was mint too.

EEK!

I guess now we know how the others are getting dented? :hilarious: Kidding...

Reactions: blumaster
Well done! Yes the trade-in program at BB is one of the best values for those who want to upgrade their DVD titles to BR. As for your pre-order store pick-up, let it expire on its own after 7 days. They will not charge your CC until after you pick them up so if you don't pick up, they won't charge :)

I used paypal though (mainly because I was lazy and didn't feel like finding the code on the back of my card they ask for), so I just called and cancelled and they've refunded my paypal account.

Reactions: ash333
Apina-friendly reminder, per forum rules please don't trade in Steelbook thread. After 30 posts, please post a trade thread in the Steelbook trading forum. Thanks.

Mgoode-they should. They are technically supposed to cancel the order and re-ring you up. I've done it several times, but each time it does cause confusion at customer service, because of the way their system is...

Should never really works at my best buy:) They do their own thing there. They are actually really good about other things though. I was able to get the Descendants on BluRay for $2 after they let me use an upgrade and save coupon and a manufacturers coupon which I hear a lot of folk are having trouble with. I also picked up the wrong MI Ghost Protocol and they just let me swap it out for the correct one without having to rebuy. They just won't apply coupons to in store pick ups. They say they have to wait 2 hours to resell it for the cancellation to go through.