Buy link: Unknown - live afternoon of 6/4/2014
Limited to 2000 worldwide

unknown.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 223
Last edited by a moderator:
If I ordered this with a few other steelbooks just to get the 5% off would they let me cancel Unknown straight after? ;)

Previously we were able to do this. You could hit the cancel button on the entire order straight after the order was placed and Zavvi would cancel the pre-order but inform you that they couldn't cancel the items that were in stock (oh no). It seems now though that the discount is no longer being spread across the items but is being applied to the basket as a whole which means this method may no longer work. Maybe you could give it a try and let me know. I was going to order The Shining with Black Sunday (10% off), Unknown (5% off) and that nice discount code that Zavvi just sent everyone (10% off) :p

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
If I ordered this with a few other steelbooks just to get the 5% off would they let me cancel Unknown straight after? ;)

Yes it possible
Click View
Query
Select an issue
I want to cancel my order
I want to cancel an item from my order

Tick item you want to cancel
But make sure you don't tick any items you still want

Note to avoid any mistakes
You can also wait
Let them ship any title you got 5% off then when its only unknown left outstanding use above method

Last edited:
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Cheers guys. Might try it, the worst that can happen is they don't allow it and I'll just send it back once received ;)

Edit: Zavvi have just charged me the total sum of two available steelbooks, so requested cancellation and it worked! :scat:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to cancel Unknown, I'm just not sure how discounts are applied now.

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to cancel Unknown, I'm just not sure how discounts are applied now.
It comes off the instock item by the look of it.

I Ordered Captain Philips along with Unknown yesterday and the 5% has come off Captain Philips.

I just had the dispatch email for CP, I was charged £9.49.

Reactions: snooloui
This seems to have disappeared from the Zavvi.nl site altogether. Not even showing as Sold Out.

The only reason I noticed is because I had left a copy in my basket after checking out and Zavvi sent me one of those 'is this what you're looking for' emails and when I clicked on the item it is nowhere to be found on the site.

Strange

I think that the only reason why this is getting a release is because of Non-Stop. Both films (Unknown and Non-stop) are owned my StudioCanal, both films are directed by Jaume Collet-Serra and both films star Liam Neeson. The reason (and this is only my opinion) why this is getting a 2K release is because if this was a 4K or higher, they would not sell, then a few months down the line the prices will drop and therefore so will the profits. So if there are only 2K, and at this price, they will sell out sooner and gain more profit.

Unfortunately I went to cancel it and realised it had been shipped. It isn't even like I will be able to make my money back if I sell it on ebay. In a weeks time it will be worth £10.