Buy link: Unknown - live afternoon of 6/4/2014
Limited to 2000 worldwide

unknown.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 222
Last edited by a moderator:
i think this will be the first "ultra limited" steelbook i will not order at all...
also thinking of cancelling "la haine" (i already have the criterion) and "cop land" (don't have it but the price is too high)...

there's simply too many steelbook releases at the moment, and i have to be much more selective in the near future or i will run out of money soon.

It's only a matter of time before we start seeing price drops on ultra limited releases. The first few titles were selling out in record time, but Zavvi have milked it and now most titles aren't selling out at all.

I liked the movie. I have the german steelbook. It would be nice to have one with the 'proper' title and without 'steelbook collection' on the front. But is it worth the hassle at £17.99. As for WEA, that should be removed from the thread title, it's a joke.

It's only a matter of time before we start seeing price drops on ultra limited releases. The first few titles were selling out in record time, but Zavvi have milked it and now most titles aren't selling out at all.

Yes, but this happens because, as of late, Zavvi has chosen the weirdest title to release...
The Toxic Avengers and Maniac Cop, B rated movies from the 80's
La Haine and This is England, two movies that 90% of the users of this forum never heard of.
IMO Zavvi didn't think it through when they chose the title for the 2k print run.

The mock up appears to have streaks already. Just think what it's going to look like when Studiocanal have applied their own "trademark" streaky matte finish!

Will this Steelbook arrive undamaged? UNKNOWN.

Answer to ? is Unknown :hilarious:

On a more serious note
I will be contacting Zavvi in next few days to drop this trial of using the Cardboard Envelopes
I'm sure they already have had lot of complaints

The cost of giving partial refunds or full refunds due to this will would of ending up them not saving any money but the opposite

Sold out now. Which I don't believe to be honest

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

^beat me to it

Sold Out
Went Live Yesterday 18.25 (06:25 PM)
Sold Out Today 11:39 AM

Around 16 Hours to be Sold Out

This has to be a mistake or either someone bulk ordered or ?

Now the dam I missed it I want it posts be coming :joy:

I say this will be back listed as live soon even though I like this film and ordered even I cant be fooled to think this is really sold out

Unless lot of customers took up the offer 5% off selected Steelbooks when you buy this title

Last edited:
Its Back
Live to Pre-Order

Updated now to include lot more titles with 5% off including Disney steelbooks that are in stock

5% off selected Steelbooks when you but this title.

Add your selected Steelbook and Unknown to the basket and the discount will be applied automatically.

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/steelbooks/unknown.list

If I ordered this with a few other steelbooks just to get the 5% off would they let me cancel Unknown straight after? ;)