snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Purchase link: UP 3D
Price: £20.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 units, 2 disc edition: 3D disc is Region FREE, 2D is Region B.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

attachment.php

Attachments

• 10864601-1385746462-289118.jpg
    10864601-1385746462-289118.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,163
Last edited by a moderator:
Release Date Changed

10 March 2014

Again!? It was put back from mid February initially, which has caused me a problem as I've used a card that expired at the end of February! E-mailed Zavvi and they refused to change my payment card details, saying I'd have to wait for the payment to fail before I could correct it! Not what I would call good customer service at all!

I await the failed payment advice tomorrow, then!

I now have 6 Steelbooks Releases for 10th March

2 more Titles than I had planned for EEK!

Bank Balance ouch EEK!

10 March 2014
Cars 3D
UP 3D

Last edited:
May have to cancel this too many Steelbooks this month, I have the standard Amaray and BluFans on order

3rd disney / pixar steel of they day dispatched. Glad they have delayed poppins by the looks of it.

They haven't delayed Mary Poppins it was originally supposed to be 3 March 2014 so they sent usual automatic emails saying sorry for the delay as most customers orders have this date

Release date was changed last month to 10 March 2014

Mary Poppins release Date is 10 March 2014

They have Debited my bank account today for Mary Poppins
Should be shipped today or Tomorrow

Last edited:
So I'm guessing that everyone else has been caught off-guard by Zavvi yet again? What are Zavvi playing at? I wonder how many people have had funds taken a week before schedule and messed up their budget, or worse, had orders cancelled due to lack of funds?

I sure hope that we're going to get some answers from Zavvi as to why this has happened again at such short notice, as it's UNACCEPTABLE!

March is March. If people Pre-order something, they have between the time they pre-order and the release date. If you haven't managed to have the funds ready in time, you only have yourself to blame.

Don't pre-order beyond your means.

Reactions: ben6212
What's the point of updating your credit card info BEFORE the release if they're going to send you a funding issue email anyway?!? Zavvi really needs to get their sh** together!!! :angry:

Reactions: jimmyv