snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Purchase link: UP 3D
Price: £20.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 units, 2 disc edition: 3D disc is Region FREE, 2D is Region B.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

attachment.php

Attachments

• 10864601-1385746462-289118.jpg
    10864601-1385746462-289118.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,163
Last edited by a moderator:
Funny enough, this was sent the same time as Cars and i only got Cars. Wonder what happened.

Quite nice actually. The image on the back is really nice. Im done complaining about the pixar collection matching,im just glad we have them

Quite nice actually. The image on the back is really nice. Im done complaining about the pixar collection matching,im just glad we have them

I like the artwork on pretty much all the pixar collection, and I like all the movies. Which is why I am getting all the pixar collection but not all the Disney collection as I am not a huge fan of all the Disney movies...that and it will cost alot of money

I like the artwork on pretty much all the pixar collection, and I like all the movies. Which is why I am getting all the pixar collection but not all the Disney collection as I am not a huge fan of all the Disney movies...that and it will cost alot of money
The disney collection is overpriced. But they know then can charge it and get away with it,atleast now with the pixar collection for an extra pound you get a 3D disc

Wow that looks a lot better than I thought it would.
The blufans version is nicer but this is half the price so you could argue better value !