Upcoming Blu-ray SteelBook™ Release Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashkelly

Feel My Ninja!!
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2010
Great White North
To keep this list more manageable, it will be restricted to releases that are upcoming, and the releases for the current day.

Wherever possible, I will link the title to its associated thread on this forum.

If the title is exclusive to a particular retailer, I will list that retailer after the title.

Please feel free to reply to the post with ones that I have missed and I will update the OP

Cheers
CrashKelly

TODAY'S RELEASE(S)
See Forums
<-- Click here!

UPCOMING RELEASES
*Note these dates are subject to change, based on retailer and studio information

See Calendar <-- Click here!

NOTE: Titles in the Calendar are linked to their respective threads.

ARCHIVED RELEASES

AWAITING RELEASE INFO
Moved to its own thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Well doesn't look like much is in Canada anytime soon. Don't know if that's a good thing or bad..

Personally, I think it is a good thing as I could use a break. Was pretty much the same after last year's Christmas season frenzy in that January had nothing.

I think things like steelbooks/Iron Paks will be low on the list when credit cards bills are coming in and people go EEK!

Cheers
CrashKelly

Personally, I think it is a good thing as I could use a break. Was pretty much the same after last year's Christmas season frenzy in that January had nothing.

I think things like steelbooks/Iron Paks will be low on the list when credit cards bills are coming in and people go EEK!

Cheers
CrashKelly

I just started collecting them in December.. so it would give me some time to catch up! :)

Ahaha, are ya joking? Check the forum again, LOL:)

No to burst anyones's bubbles or anything, but after looking through the forum again I see a lot of chatter about possible steelbooks by FutureShop, but no actual confirmations of anything.

Looks like another round of voting, which is a good thing, but hopefully this round will come to fruition.

Again, not coming down on anyone, but speculation is just that, speculation. I am sure we all remember the FutureShop IronMan 2 Steelbook.

Cheers
CrashKelly

Crash-those marked "possible" are part of the voting for Wave 3. I added separate threads for those, until any are actually confirmed (voting results are announced).

Any marked "Wave 2" (Heat, 2001, etc) are already up on Amazon.ca and correspond to the winners for Wave 2 that we voted on months ago (and which were featured in a recent distributor magazine). Art is now up on Amazon.ca for 4/5 winners.

Crash-those marked "possible" are part of the voting for Wave 3. I added separate threads for those, until any are actually confirmed (voting results are announced).

Any marked "Wave 2" (Heat, 2001, etc) are already up on Amazon.ca and correspond to the winners for Wave 2 that we voted on months ago (and which were featured in a recent distributor magazine). Art is now up on Amazon.ca for 4/5 winners.

Thanks for the clarification db, I think I was being waaaaaaay to FutureShop centric for my own good. I had seen the 2001 artwork on Amazon.ca but never put it all together.

Cheers
CrashKelly

Hey Crash, no worries-there was much confusion on the forums when this newest poll went up. It always trickles out, as you know. Glad I could help-I see you're in for Matrix (and sorry, don't mean to derail the thread further):) Would you prefer I delete the posts that don't pertain to actual relase updates, by the way, to clean the thread a bit?

Hey Crash, no worries-there was much confusion on the forums when this newest poll went up. It always trickles out, as you know. Glad I could help-I see you're in for Matrix (and sorry, don't mean to derail the thread further):) Would you prefer I delete the posts that don't pertain to actual relase updates, by the way, to clean the thread a bit?

I am absolutely in for a Matrix Steelbook as I had always hoped this would get steel treatment from somewhere and I am very happy that it will be Canada.

I think these posts are fine to say as they to refer to upcoming releases (sort of) and our chatter is always great to read :D

Cheers
CrashKelly

Added
March 1st 2011
CAN.jpg
Batman Begins Blu-Ray Steelbook
CAN.jpg
2001: A Space Odyssey Blu-Ray Steelbook
CAN.jpg
The Matrix Blu-Ray Steelbook

Last edited by a moderator:
Status