USA SteelBooks - For Non US Residents Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
We haven't had alot of US SteelBooks but when we do if anybody needs help obtaining them I will ship them to you at cost.

Your welcome to set up group buys with your countrymen in our trading forum to save on shipping.

Your Cost:

Price + Tax + Shipping and Packing Material

You choose shipping method there fore its all at your own risk.

Only problem for me is the region locking. I wanted the Bond steels but they are all region locked. Also can you send over normal blus? say for instance a boxset like the unit season 4?:)

Fine by me, I live real close to a best buy.

As for the Snow White and UP steel ... region coding doesnt matter, since their is no disc in it .... and if I can find them, they are hella cheap since its just the case.

Ill check today, only one BB in my area had a good # of the Snow Whites and they were for pre-order only but im going to be heading to that BB today after work and see if they still have them on shelf or if they sent them back or what... no clue.

I'll check on UP too, should be easier to find.

@Priss,

i got both coming in again. I got 4 Ups then and 6 Snow Whites..would like to try to have some trading Power ...

2 of the Snow Whites i got but paid big cash for them,

the other 4 whcih are coming got for a trade on antoher board...

So just let me know if you wnat one...

Be more then glad to help...

CU

I got the UP, that one with tax cost $8 (really, 8.04) also, their are no more Snow Whites at any stores because the pre-order is over, I've ordered some from the BB website but had to pay basically $19 each. 14.99 each + shipping and taxes. (think it broke down to $18.80something) ... if they got more in warehouse then I guess my order will go through otherwise it may get canceled. Anyways, if u want one of those as well then the total price for the combined two will be $27 + shipping. Let me know what you want to do, im not stuck with these if you choose otherwise.

I want them both, please send me a pm with your paypal address and the exact amount and I'll transfer the money. Thx for your effort mate.

Look at that Steel Pillow! Shipped off this morning Priss, Enjoy! Packed really well so it should all arrive nicely.

Attachments

• DSC01098.jpg
    DSC01098.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC01099.jpg
    DSC01099.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC01100.jpg
    DSC01100.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.