E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Venom 3

Cast: Tom Hardy, Tom Holland

Plot: The third entry in the Venom trilogy confirmed to be in development by Amy Pascal.

Now that the Sony's Spider-Verse will take over the MCU storyline (for Spider-Man only), I'm intrigued to see where this will be going. Enjoy both end-credit scene for Venom2 & No way home...

So Venom will be in MCU only in Spider-Man movies?
Cause i'm sure i read it won't join MCU otherwise.

I've no interest in these films, but it's always great to see someone new being given a chance. Good luck to her!

I don't know her but i love that it's Hardy in.
He signed for 3 Venom movies and i hope this one is better than 2nd one... i didn't enjoy as much as i thought i would.

I've no interest in these films, but it's always great to see someone new being given a chance. Good luck to her!

Yeah but it's not like she wasn't involved in either of the first two films which were both trash so at what point do Sony actually give someone new a chance? :naughty:

Yeah but it's not like she wasn't involved in either of the first two films which were both trash so at what point do Sony actually give someone new a chance? :naughty:
They've probably realised they've nothing to lose at this point and it's worth the gamble, since the previous 2 films were so bad lol.

I can't wait for this one to be released. Expected a bit more frkm 2nd one. Loved 1st one!
Definitely hope Hardy stays Venom. If they won't sign him then i'll just stop watching it.

Didn’t think Serkis would come back. Clearly embarrassed of that carnage

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database