Veronica Mars - The Movie - In theaters March 14, 2014

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From IMDB:
Feature film adaptation of the TV series, 'Veronica Mars'.
With: Kristen Bell and more...

Trailer:

Original Kickstarter campaign:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/559914737/the-veronica-mars-movie-project
[media=youtube]N_PUsCgFkWI[/media]

Everybody heard the news, but had to post this here since my wife is a dedicated fan to this show!!!

Short story:
When the show has been cancelled after 3 seasons, a LOT of story were left open/unanswered and every fan were shocked to see the show brought to the end.

Since then (more than 6 years), the CAST (lead by Kristen Bell) have been working non-stop to bring back their characters and finish the story.

Now, they said that if they reached $2M of donations within 30 days, the movie would happen. Less than 24 hours later, they reached it! They are now at more than $3.2M!!! EEK!

Attachments

• Veronica_Mars.jpg
    Veronica_Mars.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 136
Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen the show, but I hear it has a fan base like Arrested Development, The Wire, Firefly, Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad....why?

I'm just curious but is this show really good? What would they do in the movie anyway? Is she like a modern-day Sherlock Holmes?

To all those Veronica Mars fans, the official Movie Trailer is here :thumbs:

:movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Drum18
Just saw this yesterday.
Let's be honest, it was for Miss Drum since she's a huuuuuuge fan and she was really pleased. :)

For me, never saw a single episode of the tv serie, it was an ok movie. Small budget, great story but don't expect too much.

Watched this last night. Really enjoyed it, but was a huge fan of the series. Now all I want is for the series to make a comeback. :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I'm only on Season 1 XD~ But I love Kristen Bell.
It really suck though :/ the limited time slot for the movie. (only at 7pm)
and it's the last day tomorrow!! gah, I wonder if they will issue a DVD for it?