Retro Zbox & Wall-e bundle
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

WALLE.jpg

walle2.jpg walle3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrived today.
Prepare to be very disappointed and completely underwhelmed by this effort.
Easily the worst Pixar/Zavvi steelbook to date IMO
Don't believe a word until you show some pics!! How can you make such a statement without pics to back up your claims. I will hold judgement until this actually arrives and is in hand for people to show us what it really looks like! Of course you could post some pics and prove me wrong!

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
I've not got a problem with people hating on a steel, but further proof is needed to show the steelbook, so we no know it's not a baseless post! It also makes me sceptical as whenever anyone is first to have a Steelbook arrive they normally post straight away and also it's a bit weird that no one else's on here has mentioned that their's have arrived yet!

Sorry I can't take any pics, but I've noticed a small scratch on the front of EVE and on the back a paint chip on EVE too. They both are very small and only noticeable if you looking out from them. Quality control could have been better. By the way, embossed Wall-e title on the right.

Don't believe a word until you show some pics!! How can you make such a statement without pics to back up your claims. I will hold judgement until this actually arrives and is in hand for people to show us what it really looks like! Of course you could post some pics and prove me wrong!
I think he just likes to start fires, lol

Reactions: wyatt03