apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
wanted.jpg

Region: Region A/B/C (region free)
Discs: 1

Notes - Now Out of Print, can be found on the secondary market at a reasonable price, compared to it's German version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not completely blank fella, has some kinda cool black, yellow, gold and orange shiny cloud thing going on :)

tried to take a pic for you but a bulb gone in my room and phone camera light just ruining pics :(

Gladiator kicks ass, by far the best looking version of the steel! Can't wait for my copy :ohno:

Agreed on that :scat:

The price on the UK Wanted seems to be on the rise, but £32 does seem a bit high. Do you think it’s the Christmas rush?

I’ve noticed a lot of stuff has increased significantly in last few months (stuff I’m still after lol)

Agreed on that :scat:

The price on the UK Wanted seems to be on the rise, but £32 does seem a bit high. Do you think it’s the Christmas rush?

I’ve noticed a lot of stuff has increased significantly in last few months (stuff I’m still after lol)

Welcome to the world of collecting :)

I can't believe some of the prices I see to be honest. I can understand that the rarity and the high demand can rise up the prices, but most of the time it's just ridiculous EEK!

i watched this one last night, love the dark humor on this one! it's just fun to watch it! love my steelbook but i have the dream to have the German one (MM of course), but no doubt this is the next best thing...

cool picture! i really like all the releases for this movie but this one just pops with this yellowish color, impressed how this one is just having 2 pages, time to comment on this one kids!

I only picked it up a few weeks back for a pittance on the bay. Cracking steel and enjoyed the film too. Which is always a bonus.

I bought this off ebay for about £30.00 sealed. I have started trying to get hold of the old blu banners. Sweeny todd sealed went for a bit to much for me.