Wanted: France 3:10 to Yuma Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for the France 3:10 to Yuma Steelbook. I am only interested in the case itself and not the disc(s). I already own the movie and I would just like to transfer my disc into the Steelbook case for storage/display purposes :) . If anyone would like to part with the Steelbook case at a reasonable price, send me a PM. :)

This one is pretty rare these days, save some cash flow and get the German edition. Its REALLY nice when held in person :) .... all that shiny pure steel with the pic on top of that. :)

Tell me about it. I was bidding on a copy on eBay and totally forgot about it. :ohno:

As for the German Steelbook, I am not too fond of the artwork since it is pretty much the same as the NA release. Well, front-cover wise. :p

I'll most definately keep an eye out for another copy on eBay and save some dough. :)

That looks like a steelbook judging by the spine. Beware of Amazon.fr though they tend to send amarays when they run out of steelbooks. Just my .02

My eyes are either playing tricks with me, or this is French 3:10 to Yuma Steelbook: http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B001CRVXS8/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

I am tempted to purchase one, but I have never ordered from Amazon France before so I am uncertain.

What's the likelyhood that this isn't the steelbook?

Thanks, ivan.

Amazon.fr has an English customer service help desk/whatever you wanna call it. So you can email and ask, but its not like they are in the warehouse with Steelie in hand ... but perhaps if they agree that you could get a refund if its not a steel then you would have peace of mind ordering. Out of all the foreign amazon sites tho I read of the most probs with amazon.fr ...

Status
Not open for further replies.