WANTED!!Steelbooks i would like to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DK06CTR

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2010
England
Hi guys
I would like to purchase these blu ray steelbooks if anybody is willing to sell these pm me.

Inglorious Basterds (Futureshop Canada)
Iron Man (Media Markt German
Death Proof (1st release German)
Hangover (German 1st release removable fsk)
Iron Man (futureshop)
Indiana Jones KOTCS (Futureshop)

Thanks for taking the time to look
Dave

Last edited:
Well i could help you out with the first 2

Here are my Prices...both are Sealed and MINT

Hellboy - 30 Euro
Death Race - 53 Euro

Shipping would be 8,50 Euros insured to an amount of 30 Euros and with Tracking

Paypal fees for that order would be 4 Euros.

Take care John

yes i have purchased this off masterblaster for that price many thanks to him much credit thanks john. im excited for this one :scat:

yes i have purchased this off masterblaster for that price many thanks to him much credit thanks john. im excited for this one :scat:

its my favourte steel by far not opened it so if you do open post a pic of the inside cover would love to see it.

i will probably open it i tend to open all my steelbooks i personally dont see the point in keeping them sealed but i do understand why some people do.

If it is rare enough and in good shape it shouldent matter if it sealed or not.

Just a bump can anybody help me out with some of these?

I might be able to on the Resident Evil 1 to 3, but I will have to check FutureShop here in Calgary. Was up there at lunch today and saw them, but I did not fully inspect.

I can let you know tomorrow if you are interested.

Cheers
CrashKelly

I might be able to on the Resident Evil 1 to 3, but I will have to check FutureShop here in Calgary. Was up there at lunch today and saw them, but I did not fully inspect.

I can let you know tomorrow if you are interested.

Cheers
CrashKelly

My Wal-Mart had plenty last night. So if crash cannot get any I may be able to help out.

yes please crash if you could let me no for all 3 please? what cost is etc if they have them.

My Wal-Mart had plenty last night. So if crash cannot get any I may be able to help out.

To be honest, and provided that they are still $15.99 at Wal-Mart in the US, it is cheaper, both in terms of the steelbook and the shipping to get the from down there.

FutureShop has raised it price for the RE steelbooks and they are now each $20+

Do not mind at all helping out, but I thought it worth it to let you know

Cheers
CrashKelly

well thanks for the heads up crash.so king what are the prices for the 3 resi from yourself? with shipping etc would also pay a little extra for good packaging?

might be able to help out with

Hellboy - 27 Euros

and

Halloween - 50 Euros.

I could do a buy by JBHIFI for Robin Hood , but why dont you buy it yourself there? I dont think you will be getting it anywhere cheaper since it is an Exclusive.

John

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.